Nishi Is That A Weed? Im Calling The Police ッ

*there may be some mistakes in this chapter so sorry in advance, the reason for this is because it's 2am and I would like to sleep lmao anywayssss enjoy!*

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up chris breezy, joking I woke up around 11am due to getting home around 4am. Most of my actions were slug like.

I was right now bored out of my mind. I'd usually conquer the boredom by watching anime or read fanfics ;) Although I wanted to do something else other than that. It just gets repetitive.

I got off my bed and walked up to my mirror and did a peace sign and pout before walking back to my bed going on my phone yet again.
(I literally do 😙✌️ out of no where or 😏🤏 like help)

I wanted to get some new nerf guns along with paint and stickers to decorate them cuz i'm quirky🤪

Although it would be pretty boring to go along and I was feeling kinda bold today. Well I have been for the past week clearly.

I went back to my mirror to hype myself up, I started to jump up and down while rolling my neck and throwing a few punches. "IM COLD AS A LION WITH NO HAIR! AND IF YOU SEE ME FIGHTING IN THE FOREST WITH A GRIZZLY BEAR!...HELP THE BEAR! cuz that bitch gon' need it"

I started to look away and then look back trying to catch my reflection delaying "OH NEARLY CAUGHT YOU" I pointed at myself smirking. "OOO YOU'RE JUST TOO QUICK" I complimented myself. I put my hands on hip sighing pretending to give up before doing it again trying to catch myself off guard. "I give up your just too good at it" I bit my lip winking at myself  "Good game bro" I fist bumped my reflection.  

I skipped over to my phone picking it up and unlocking it. I feel so HYPED RIGHT NOW.

Spikey

11:15am

You
AYO SPIKEY
SPIKEYYYYYY

Spikey
AYO Y/NNNNN

You
umm i'm going to the shops today and wondering if you want to come along👉👈

I looked up from my phone "why the hell did I turn so shy...all that hyping myself up for nothing." I spoke to myself going back to my phone struggling.

Spikey
Yeah I can come with you just send me the time and place :)))

You
YAY THANK YOU

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed jumping up and down on my bed in pure joy.

"Y/N STOP SCREAMING!" My mum shouted from downstairs obviously irritated of my loud remark.

I stopped jumping and ran to my door "SORRY!" I apologised quickly so I could go back to give him the time and place.

TIME SKIP

I walked into the shopping centre wiping my feet on the huge ass doormat. (You are wearing whatever you feel comfortable in)

I got deeper into the place as I turned the corner I saw Spikey on his phone, although I shouldn't really call him spikey right now because he had his hair down. "Spike- Nishi!" I called out waving frantically attracting a lot of attention.

"Hi Y/n!!!" He smiled waving back, he wore a white collared shirt underneath a black jumper that had a small nike tick on his left, he also wore black trousers that had a mini chain on the waistband connected to the pocket, paired with some white trainers. Oh he looked HOT.