You're Not Coming To My Tea Party? YUKIE I MADE BISCUITS! ッ

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n!" Tanaka shouted walking towards me.

I looked up to see him smiling as I had my phone by my ear but pulled it down to respond,"Hold on one second!~"

I placed the phone back to my ear and furrowed my eyebrows, "Wait! What? You're not coming to my tea party?...YUKIE I MADE BISCUITS!" I shouted in disappointment hanging up before she could even explain her answers.

She promised me a tea party but looks like it just go cancelled >:(

Looking back up from putting my phone in my pocket I smiled and greeted him, "Hiii."

"Did you encourage Hinata?" Tanaka said out of the blue now walking beside me.

"Huh? encourage Hinata? No..." I mumbled placing my hand on my chin.

"Really? I would've thought you'd give him this idea."

"Why what did he do?"

Tanaka shrugged his shoulders, "He snuck into to this volleyball training camp at shiratorizawa high school."

"He actually went through with it?." I asked myself but immediately stopped when Tanaka grabbed the back of my bag dragging me back.

"Repeat what you just said?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Looking anywhere but his eyes I saw Hinata walk out a room looking like he just saw a ghost.

I found this a perfect moment to ask him about the current situation at hand. And also avoid Tanaka's question.

"One lecture after another for you, eh?" Tanaka teased leaning over his shoulder, "What about Daichi-san?"

Hinata looked up at the celling with a frown on his face, "He got me first thing this morning." He said looking back down at his shoes.

"That's why he looked so mad..." I whispered to myself.

Tanaka burst out laughing, "Well I mean, You are pretty sucky. Make sure you learn a special move or something. You don't really get the opportunity to play with players from other teams. Don't panic too much."

"I'm sorry-"

"SHOYOOOOOOOOOO! How's the training camp going?" Spikey shouted running towards Hinata arms in the air.

Hinata's face lifted and started to smile obviously remembering the people he had met,"Th-The guy who's two meters tall is super huge!"

"So that one guys there too? Uh...Manzawa!" Nishi exclaimed jumping high in the air.

"You mean Hyakuzawa!" Tanaka corrected laughing.

"Same thing."

"Also thank you Noya and Y/n for the advice!" He said bowing in front of us as we both jumped a bit but then went completely still soul leaving our body.

FLASHBACK

"Y/n I need advice." Hinata shouted next to me riding his bike.

I looked at him and nodded but apologised beforehand because i'm not the best when it comes to advise. I usually go on the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Let's say you really like to do something and it's your hobby, but you can't attend that something which will benefit yourself and help you become stronger just because someone didn't invite you." He said obviously conflicted and having inner arguments with himself.

"This does seem pretty specific, and I don't want to say the wrong thing...but if it's holding you back i'd say go for it-"

"REALLY?!?" He beamed looking over his shoulder at me like I just said the right thing.