Who Ever Threw That Paper Your Mums A Hoe ッ

*Thank you so much for your ideas and feedback whenever or not y/n should become a manager! I have concluded that she won't be because the team already have Kiyoko and Yachi BUT she will be Takeda's assistant, therefore she will help schedule matches etc. This means she will be able to go to the camp and matches! Thanks to @lmaoborghini for this idea! I hope you are all happy with this, if not i'm extremely sorry! Love you all and enjoy this chapter <3*

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/n? are you..okay? you've been kinda quiet this lesson"

Snapping out my thoughts i faced Nishinoya's beautiful face ;)

"Yeah i'm all good just...thinking"

"This is new! When does y/n think?"

"Hahaha you are extremely funny you do know that right?" I said with a sarcastic tone that matched my sarcastic smile.

"Of course i know that" he grinned ear to ear

I let out a sigh and began thinking about what kiyoko asked my last night about becoming the manager, i mean i would love to but i'm not the best when it comes to helping out, as i get easily distracted and become unfocused.

Looking to my right i turned to face Nishinoya "Hey Noya?"

Looking back at me with interest he spoke "Hey Y/n"

"Is there other roles rather than being the manager?"

"umm well there's the managers, the coach, the faculty advisor and then the players" he started to listing different roles in the volleyball team on his fingers.

"You could become our cheerleader!" he smirked looking me up and down.

"OI if i cheer you on i'd be wearing a hoodie and sweat pants! No mini skirt No mini top! and especially No pom poms!" i slapped the back of his head trying to knock some sense into him.

While he was rubbing the back of his head sulking, i broke the comfortable silence.

"Wait can't i help out with Takeda? i see him running all over the school like a headless chicken usually accessorised with a nose bleed"

"That's actually not a bad idea~" he faced the front with a finger on his chin "all you need to do is speak to the man himself as well as Coach Ukai"

"You got a coach? When was this?"

"He came not that long ago but i'm surprised you haven't seen him...come to think of it when you're at the gym he isn't or you just miss each other when one leaves" he explained

"Well when can i speak to them?"

"Obviously not now"

"Well nah really? didn't notice Einstein" i glared in a joking manner.

He started to smile really hard at me, it was started to creep me out my face turned into a very confused concerned expression.

It was just silent. None of us spoke for about three minutes, we just sat there staring at each other...he was smiling brightly while i had the same distorted expression.

"I-" was all i could say.

"hehehehe" was all he could says.