👑 Chapter Forty Seven 👑

MARINI'S POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the waves crashing against the deck and a few seagulls flying overhead. The smell of the ocean wafted into my nose and I almost moaned. I always loved the ocean, the sun, the waves, the sand, literally anything to do with the beach called out to me.

I lifted the covers to get out of the bed but was met with the sight of Isaac lying next to me fast asleep. His naked body jolted my memory and images of what we had done floated in my mind. I blushed at the thought of how wanton I had behaved with Isaac last night. Even though I had literally thrown myself at him, he'd still been a gentleman and asked for my consent.

Once I'd given him my permission he had been magnificent and had shown me pleasure that I'd only ever witnessed in movies or read in books. When I tell you that Isaac was big everywhere, I mean it because he was and it had been a wonderful thing to find out. I rolled to the other side and accidentally pulled the blankets with me waking Isaac up.

"Good morning wife."He greeted in his sexy morning voice that I wouldn't mind waking up to the rest of my life.

"Morning husband."I replied smiling at him.

We were both stark naked and I should have been embarrassed but I decided to embrace it, he was my husband and I needed to get used to it. He sat up slowly rubbing his eyes to clear the fog around his eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked raking his eyes up and down my body like he always did, lust evident in his blue orbs.

"Satiated."I answered one word summing up all that I was feeling.

"Good."He replied and I grinned.

I slid from the bed picking up my robe and covering myself with it much to Isaacs disappointed.

"You're a perv."I accused.

"Only for you my darling."He replied with a smug look on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him rounding the bed to walk to the bathroom. I desperately needed a shower and about an hour to tame my hair that resembled a bird's nest, proof of my midnight deeds with Isaac.

The sound of Isaacs panicked voice had me faltering in my steps and turning to look at him.

"Mar?"

"What's wrong?"I asked walking back to the bed.

"What's the meaning of this?"He asked throwing the blankets off the bed completely exposing the red patch in the middle of the bed.

I immediately knew what that meant and I prayed for the ground to open up and swallow me whole.

"Oh that."I chuckled nervously wondering how to play out the whole situation.

"Is that all you have to say?'oh that'."He scoffed trying to mimick me and I gave him a disapproving stare.

"What do you want me to say?"I asked.

"I don't know but a warning last night that you were still a virgin would have been nice."He replied getting off the bed quickly like it was burning him just sitting on it.

My eyes should not have wandered considering the situation at hand but I found my gaze dropping to his well endowed member. I remembered how it had almost tore me into two last night delivering the worst pain before all that faded to pure pleasure that had me screaming the house down.

Isaac noticed where my attention was so he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on making me scowl at him.

He snapped his fingers at me and I looked up to look at his annoyed face "Back to the earth please."