The date, part to.

Emmett's P.O.V

Me and Rose just got back from hunting
And to say that I am scared of what is to come next would be an understatement. because I'm terrified!

It's going to take her days possibly weeks to forgive me!
but I know I did the right thing and that's what matters most!

"Emmett, Honey, are you OK?" Rose asked softly Putting her hand on my arm.

"Yes I'm fine Babe, why do you ask?" I asked With a nervous smile.

Rose lifted her eyebrow."Because your feelings are all mixed up. why?" She asked.

I sighed Knowing I have to tell her now.

"Rosalie, honey, Come take a seat.. there's something I have to tell you." I said softly Grabbing her hand leading her to the bed.

April's P.O.V.

"Princess, We will be arriving at your destination in 30 minutes." Bodrick said  Then pressed a button to Roll the glass backup to separate us.

"Speaking of that 'princess' what is our destination again?" I asked Looking towards Jane smiling Trying to get any information out of her I can.

She turned and looked at me and smirked."Nice try my love, But I'm not telling you anything." She said softly  Leaning closer to me Until her face was just an inch from mine. "And it's Janey baby, For you. Not princess!" She  Whispered Then licked my nose And went back to her seat.

"Oh! Um! O-Ok!" I said A blushing mass.

Jane giggled With a tiny dev'lish smirk on her face.

Alice's P.O.V.

"ALICE!!" Rosalie Screen Busting the door down to mine and Jasper's Room.

She's right on time.

"Yes, Rose?" I asked Calmly Taking a seat on the Edge of the bed.

"HOW COULD YOU ALICE!? I'm your SISTER! Why did YOU! go behind my BACK!? And help HER!?" she yelled  Picking up one of the chairs and thrown It.

I sighed."Rosalie, I did what had to be done in order to protect our family! yes I may have went behind your back. And Yes, I did help Jane, In a way! But you have to understand You finding out afterwards was the safest rank." I said softly.

"I can't believe you ALICE!" She Hissed.

"Well you're going to have to." I said Smiling.

"How could you help HER go behind MY BACK and take MY DAUGHTER on a DATE That I knew nothing ABOUT!? THIS IS BULSHIT! ALICE!" Rosalie Yelled  Picking up the same chair she threw before throwing it again.

"Rose, it was either that or lose you and everyone! I went with having you mad." I sighed.

She growled."WHERE! IS! APRIL!?ALICE!" she Hissed Her eyes are so black They look to be staring into my  Very soul.

"I'm sorry Rose, but I can't tell you." I said.

"What do you MEAN you can't tell ME!?" Rose growled.

"I can't tell you because if I did you would go and get April and ruin her day. and I'll be DAMMED if that Happens!" I said Standing up.

"Alice! I have the right to KNOW! she's MY DAUGHTER!" she Hissed Getting in my face.

"You're right you do have the right to know. But I'm sorry rose, I'm not telling you. You can be mad at me all you want! but I'm not letting anyone ruin April's day!" I Hissed Back.

Me and rose stared at each other for a few seconds and then she looked down to the ground.

"...Is she REALLY going to have that good of a time?" she asked Looking back into my eyes.