Emmett,

Jane P.O.V.

It's been a few hours now Since April drifted off to sleep, And I Have stayed in the exact position I was in when she was awake. Not wanting to move out of fear of waking her,

She looks so peaceful and calm when she's asleep.
After what happened today, I don't wanna leave her side not even for a second!

Rosalie Is lucky Alec stepped in!
She's also Lucky I wasn't able to use my gift because of Bella!
If I had been able to there would have been no stopping me! And the Fight would have been over quicker!

But the thing that pisses me off Most. is the fact April Felt my pain and got hurt in the process!
It's my job has her mate to make sure she doesn't get hurt, expresly Since she's human, And I, Failed!

But I will make it up to her!
When I take her on Our date it will be the best damn date Anyone has ever been on!

Knock knock Knock. Someone knocked on the door.

Angrily I remove myself from April's arms Carefully not to wake her,
And walked over to the door And opened it to come face-to-face with.

Alice,

"We need to talk," She said With a bright smile Walking past me walking into my Room without my permission!

"We do?" I asked shutting the door and turning around to face her.

"Yes we do," She said glancing at April happily and Then Moved her gaze back to me.

"About?" I asked confused.

"About you, Taking April on a date."

"Of course you know about That, you know about everything!"

"Well I wouldn't say everything," She said with A tiny smirk.

I Rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Just get to point Alice, Why do we need to talk about Mine and April's date tomorrow!"

"We need to talk about it, because you need to know what will happen if you do!"

"Oh and what Will happen? We'll April not like the date or something?"

"No that part of the day will be fine, April and you both will have a good time, and it will go smoothly,..That's not what I'm here talk about!"

"Then what are you here to talk about?"

"Rosalie,"

I Growled "What about her!?"

"Jane, she will be furious! even more furious than she was tonight!"

"So!? I am not afraid of her! I think I proved that well enough tonight!"

"I know you're not afraid of her, just like she's not afraid of you,..And that's exactly why she won't hesitate to fight you!"

"What do you mean?"

"When you And April leave for your date Rosalie and Emmett Will be out hunting. when they get back Rosalie's going to wanna talk to April about last night,.but She's going to find out that you took April on a date. That of course is going to make her furious. Because she didn't know about it nor was she let in on it-"

"OK, so!? I don't see what the problem is!"

"The problem is, Rosalie won't be able To hold her anger In anymore! and Jasper Won't be able to calm her nor will it Emmett! Because he will be furious to! They will both go Directly to the king and Queen's, And of course they won't give them any information. Which will only cause them to get even more angry! And Emmett not knowing where his baby girl is Will try to attack Aro! But will be stopped by Felix, They will get into a Fight And right before Felix loses his mate jumps in to save him which causes Rosalie to jump in and save Emmett from her. Then Emmett and Felix will go back to Fighting. After a few minutes Alec Will step in but won't be able to use his gift because Bella will stop him, Balle and Alec argue and after a Heated argument they will soon start fighting Bella will throw the 1st punch Anna being Alec mate Will of course Attack bella Along with Queen Athenodora  Because Alec is her son, That of course will cause Esme To step in because  Bella is Like a daughter to her and her mother instincts kick in as well,. Long story short everyone will start fighting and of course there being more volturi members, My family will be outnumbered And when April gets back she won't have a family to come back to!.Would you like me to tell you how that will affect her? I Didn't think you want to know!"