First Lesson,

April's P.O.V.

"What would you like to eat?" Jane asked As I walked over to the table and set down.

"Um. Anything you flex is fine, honestly I could eat a horse right now." I answered And I heard a soft giggle come from her Which made a smile come to my face.

"Alright. I'll make you blueberry pancake sausage and scrambled eggs."

"That sounds delicious!"

After a few minutes she was done and set the food in front of me, Then took the seat next to me.

"This looks delicious, Janey. Thank you,"  I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before I started eating.

After a few minutes of eating I noticed Jane was watching me, But she looked to be deep in thought, So I turned to her. "What you thinking about?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing." She turned away.

Ok now I'm curious,
Have I done something?
I thought after last night we were fine,  Are we not? Or have I done something else I don't know about?
I mean she's barely said anything to me all morning, and when I kissed her this morning she just turned away.

"You haven't done anything." She said.

"Then why are you being so quiet and less touchy to me? usually you can't keep your hands off with me," I asked.

It was quiet for a few seconds then she sighed. "I'm still upset with you."

"But, I thought you forgave me?" I looked at her confused. "Wasn't what we did last night, What they call... makeup sex?"

She turned to me. "Just because I forgive you, doesn't mean I'm still not upset with you, you really hurt me, And I can't just forget about it. it's going to take time,"

I looked down sadly knowing she's right,

I hate that I've caused her pain, and that I've lost a lot of her trust.
I should have never listened to anyone else. I should have just listened to my heart,

I looked up at her softly, and grabbed her hands and gave them both a soft kiss. "I understand, I know it's going to take time. And I will do everything in my power to earn your trust again, I promise, and once I get it, I will never lose it again. you are the love of my life Janey, And I'm sorry I hurt you, that was never my intention."

I looked up into her eyes and watched as they slowly started to Soften, Then she leaned in slowly and connected our lips in a sweet, loving kiss.

I let go of her hands and moved mine to around her waist and pulled her closer,  Then she wrapped her around my neck And deepened the kiss, And our tongues started to fight for domino's.

After a few seconds Jane  won the battle, And took a control over the kiss pulling me even closer.
But after a couple of seconds the new position that we were in became uncomfortable for me, So I grabbed onto her tightly, And move my hands to Her butt And grabbed tightly picking her up and setting her on the table.

Which caused A noise of surprise to come from her, And then She wrapped her legs around my waist And I moved one of mine to around hers, and the other one to rest on the table for balance.

"April," She moaned As I removed my lips from hers and starting kissing down Cheek to her neck.

"Janey," I breathed, As I went for her sweet spot, just behind her ear which caused her to moan once again and tighten her grip on me.

"April.....I want you." She Moaned And I pulled away and looked at her.

"Right now? in here? in the kitchen!?"