Lady Anna,

April's P.O.V.

It's been a few hours now since We left the castle. We have hit several Stores and To say Anna bought some clothes would be an understatement,
I didn't think it was possible but Anna can out sharp Aunt Alice!

We just left a Dress shop And are now on our way back to the vehicles.
Anna Bought a few dresses. I really didn't see anything I like so I didn't get anything which Anna wasn't happy about but she got over it very quickly.

The day has been good so far,
it's beginning to be launch time and I'm starting to get hungry So we're gonna have to find food Otherwise I will be in a bad mood.

"So April, where do you want to go next?" Anna asked As we reached The Ferrari.

"Um, how about we get lunch? I'm starting to get hungry." I answered  Climbing into the passenger seat.

"Oh! right! I completely forgot! I'm sorry April!" She said Looking at me apologetically.

"It's fine Anna, You're not the 1st to forget I have to eat." I Laughed. "But seriously, if we don't get food may soon It Won't be good. I'm not very pleasant to be around when I haven't eaten!" I joked though there was some truth to my words.

Anna giggled softly." We don't want that! Haha.. How does, Going back to the castle having the guards put our bags up well we get you some Lunch?" She asked softly.

"That sounds great!" I said Smiling.

Anna smiling back then started the car.

I looked behind us and smiled at my family before We started to head back to the castle.

I haven't really gotten to know Anna,  Other than her favorite color Which is surprising but it's turquoise, And that she prefers dresses over other clothes.

I've been wanting to ask her questions  About what her life was like as a human, and things like that, but I understand for some vampires is Hard. like Jane, Jane doesn't like talking about her past and I don't push her.
so I'll just wait for Anna it is tell me.

"You know April, I'm having a really good time with you. We should differently do this more often in the future!" Anna said.

I smiled. "Me to Anna, And we definitely should!"

After a few minutes We made it back to the castle and were greeted by to guard members one male one female Wearing a black and Gray tux and Gold and black dress with long black cloaks.

"Lady Anna, lady April, Do you need help with your bags?" The female guard asked.

"Yes we do. Take them To my Room Please." Anna Answered Locking her right arm with my left. "Now, let's go get you something to eat." She Added before we started walking.

"So, April, what do you want to do after you eat lunch?" Anna asked softly.

"I don't know?" I Answered.

"there has to be something you want to do?" She said.

"Well..To be honest Anna, All I really want to do is get to know you, your story," I said. "But if you don't want to talk about it or you're not comfortable telling me it's fine, It took a while for Jane to open up to me and tell me her story So."

Anna turned and looked at me."I have no problem tell you my story April. Though it's not a good one." She said  Looking down sadly before perking backup. "If you would like, I can tell you it well you eat?"

"I would like that very much," I answered softly.

She smiled and I smiled back.

It wasn't long and we reached the kitchen.
You could tell it was old  It's a mix between mid evil and modern.
In the middle There is a dark wood medium sized table And 6 chairs around it.