Wolves part 2

April's P.O.V.

I don't know how long it's been but I know we've been running for a few minutes now. And with every 2nd that passes by My heart beats with anxiety of what's to come,

I hope the wolves do not give us trouble and just agree. but knowing them It's not going to be that easy.

Jane stopped running and I looked up and opened my eyes and was met With the whole wolf pack Standing just 20 or so feet away All of them in their human forms.

"What is the meaning of this, why did you wish to meet with us? and why are they here?" Sam asked stepping forward.

I got off of Jane back and Walked to her right side. "We've come to talk to you about something very imp-"

"I was not talking to you, child." Sam cut me off And Jane let out a low growl and I grabbed ahold of her hand to calm her.

Grandpa stepped forward, but before he could say anything Galya Landed on the ground and shifted back into her human form and all of the wolves stepped back In shock and growled.

"Who the hell are you!? And how did you do that!?" Sam asked.

"My name is Galya Volkov, There is a very important matter that we must discuss, as April was trying to tell you before you rudely interrupted her." She said.

"How did you do that!?" He asked again this time deeper and stepped forward.

"Do not raise your voice to me again, boy. And as for how I did that, I am a witch," She answered.

"a Which!" The wolves Growled at once and stepped back. "You're kind are not welcome here! you need to leave now!"

"I am afraid I cannot do that-"

"You will leave now or We will tear you to shreds!" Sam growled and stepped even closer to Galya.

This is exactly what I was afraid of!

Galya Chuckled, and everyone looked at her confused and Sam growled. "You stupid, stupid dog. you can't hurt witches, Hahah."

The wolves all Growled deeply, And Sam stepped even closer To the point where he is only a foot away from Galya.

This isn't good, this is not good at all! I have to do something! if I don't a fight will break out.

I went to step forward but Jane grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me back to her side and gave me a look.

"You. will. leave now, which! Or I will handle you myself," Sam growled looking down at her.

Galya's Facial expression turned To one I have not seen of her, It turned to one of Stern, cold, and fury. so cold in fact, there is no emotion in it at all. And her green eyes Looked as though they turned darker,

All of a sudden I felt A wave Come from Galya, A wave of magic. Then she stepped closer to Sam. "Let me tell you something, Dog. A witch created you, Do you really think you can beat me? a immortal being that Uses magic? that can create and destroy? I suggest you take a few steps back Boy, before I do something that I will not regret."

Sam let out a deep growl, Then he started to shake and Jane pulled me behind her. Smoke looked like it was coming off of his skin, but before he could shift vines came up His legs and wrapped around his neck and entire body.

All of the wolves growled and then started to shake and within a matter of seconds it's they too were being held by Vines.

"What is this!? let us go which!" Sam growled.

"Not until you have calmed yourself, You shifters are all the same, hot headed and thank you run it all And that you are the superior beings." She said Deep and cold.