Protection

April's P.O.V.

It's been a while now since Demetri and Heidi Brought me to mine and Jane's Room. I've just been setting on the bed Not saying anything just looking to the grand.

Heidi and Demetri Have been Standing by the door whispering back-and-forth. I don't know what they're saying they're talking to Low for me to hear.

But I know whatever it is it concerned me because they keep looking From me to each other.

I just Want Jane, I want to be in her arms And her tell me everything is Okay And that I'm Safe Even though I know I am!

I just have this overwhelming need to be with her Right now!
I have to have Her in my arms.
feel her
Touch her
Have her scent on me,

If It wasn't for Jane I would be dead!

I can still feel his teeth on my neck!
His cold breath!
And my arm it hurts.
My sweater where he grabbed me Has a whole In it.

I took my hand and slid the sweater sleeve down my left arm to review A  Hand print.

his hand print!
It's starting to turn purple!
I knew he grabbed me hard.
but I didn't know it was this hard!

I took my fingers And graced them across my arm. across his hand print.

"You are nothing but food to vampires! And that all your kind will ever be!" His words Still Eco Through my ears.

But hes wrong!

Yes vampires drink human blood.
But we are just food!
Some of us are there world. I am one of the lucky ones!
I am lucky enough to be Mate to one,

I always understood why my family  Doesn't drink human blood. they don't believe in taking innocent lives,

But now I really understand!
I understand what it feels like To be In the lambs position,
To be helpless and afraid!

When I'm turned into a vampire,
I want Drink human blood!
I don't want To cause someone the fear I felt! The helplessness!
I won't do it!

I heard the door open and I looked up  And I Locked eyes with Jane,
Her pitched black ones stared right into my Amber ones.

Heidi and Demetri Left the Room shutting the door behind them Saying nothing.

Jane started making her way to me slowly not taking her eyes from my,

Once she gets in front of me she takes her right hand And brings it up to cup my cheek.
I lean into her touch and close my eyes.

She gently moves her hand away from my cheek and slides it down until it reaches the mark on my arm Where she Let out a growl.

"I'm sorry, THIS happened to you my love," Jane said softly Looking down at my Arm.

I grabbed her hand And kissed it softly." It could have been worse if You hadn't shown up." I said Wrapping my arms around her waist burying my face in her stomach.

She put her hands on my head then gently stroked my hair."Yes, it could   Have been! my love," she said softly.

"Jane, I Don't want to know the details of what you did but. did he Suffer?" I asked Looking up at her.

"He did my love," Jane said softly  Cupping my face with her hands.

"Good!" I said Tightening my grip on her waist.

Jane started leaning down As I started pulling her into my Lap.
At the same time she got in my lap our lips connected In a heated needy kiss.

Jane wrapped her arms around my neck Grabbing on to my Hair.
As mine rested on her hips.