What does it mean?

I opened my eyes and looked around.
Realizing I am in a dark cold forest on the ground.

I got up slowly Not knowing where I am? or what's going on? "Hello?" I yelled But got no reply.

As I looked around The forest started to feels And look familiar, like I had been here before. "Mom? Daddy?" I yelled  Again but like before no answer.

What's going on? where am I?

"April,"A low female voice whispered.

I turned quickly looking around but seeing nothing. "Who's there? where am I?" I asked But no answer.

I heard a pop like something had stopped on a branch Which caused me to turn but seeing nothing once again.

I started to feel scared.

"April." The voice whispered again Echoing through the trees.

The hair on my arms and neck stood up as fear started to take my body "Who are you? what do you want!?" I yelled.

"She's coming," The voice whispered sounding as though it was right behind me.

I turned quickly to be met with only darkness once more."Who's coming!?" I asked confused.

"You're the only one," The voice echoed through the trees "Who can stop her."

"Me? Who? would are you talking about!? what's going on!? where am I!?" I yelled.

"You have to stop her. April,"

"Stop who!? I don't even know what you're talking about!" I yelled back.

"You're past, April Jezebel Cullen,"

"My past?" I asked confused.

"You're blood," The voice said sounding as though it was right next to my ear causing me to turn quickly but seeing nothing.

"You're starting to make my blood boil!  Who are you!? what's going on!? and what are you talking about!?!" I yelled.

"You two, are connected, You must learn of your past." This time it felt as though there was cold breath on my face.

"What do you mean we are connected? And my past? what are you talking about? I have no past!" I said.

"She will stop at nothing," Cold breath once more "To get what she wants!"

"Who!? What does she want!?" I asked confused.

I heard the sound of a Crow in one of the trees. I looked up and met his gaze but notice that his eyes were not normal. They were glowing bright green.

"You!" The voice whispered a little louder this time.

A chill of fear went down my spine at the word. "Stop playing games with me! and just tell me what you want! who are you talking about!? and where the Hall am I!?" I yelled Angrily.

"There is not much time." A whisper in my right ear

"Your past, Is not what it seems." Now in my Left

"And you, April Jezebel Cullen," Echoed through the trees

"Are in Danger!" This time in my face once more.

"Danger!? what do you mean!?" I asked.

"Heed my warning, April Jezebel Cullen!" The voice whispered sternly.