Training,

"Eleonora," Her voice echoed and her smile is malicious, as she squeezes tightly around my neck and her nails dig into my flesh.

"N-no!" I shouted, and try to push away to get free, but can't.

"Haha, Look at you, squirming like a fish that just got caught and pulled out of the water."  She tightened her grip, and I clinched my jaw and grabbed onto her wrist with both hands.

"L–let...let m–me go!" I yelled the best I could but she only laughed, and as she did, the sound of crows and ravens started echoing around us becoming so loud, that my ears began to hurt.

"Really, that's the best you can?" She asked as she raised a brow and leaned closer to my face, "So weak," She hissed the words as a smile once again made its way to her lips. "Aren't you? You're so weak, you can't even protect yourself."

"That's...t–that's not t–true, I'm not w–weak!"  I hissed back low, though I know that there is truth to her words.

"Why lie to yourself ? we both know you are,"  She laughed curiously, before leaning even closer to the point where her nose is just barely touching mine, "Because if you're not, then how come You only have One eye?" Right as she spoke the words, I screamed out in pain as the left side of my face began to burn and hiss and blood began to drip down my cheek To the floor. "See, You Are Weak," She released my neck and stood over me and laughed, as I began to claw and shake on the floor.

It Burns!

It Burns so bad make it stop!

make it Stop!

Make It Stop!!!

"April!?" Jane's Voice echoed,

Make it stop! please!

Please I can't! Oh God! Please!

"April, my love Wake up, wake up please it's okay, calm down."

No! No It Burns! it Burns! it–

April's P.O.V.

I gasped for air and jolted forward as I opened my eye, and began scanning the room breathing heavily.

Oh God, It was a Nightmare, it was just a nightmare.

"My love?" Jane said softly, and began to rub my back softly. "It's all right, it was just another nightmare, it's allright come down." I closed my eye and slowly nodded, as I began to take deep calming breaths.

It was another nightmare, that's all it was.
Just another nightmare like the other past three nights.

"Your okay," Jane said, But I only shook my head and turned to her and opened my eye.

"No i'm not," Her face turned confused at my words, though before she could say anything I continued. "If I was really okay Jane I wouldn't be having these nightmares, If I was okay i wouldn't be constantly on my guard and I don't know why I am? I haven't been okay since I woke up three days ago and you know it, I know it, everyone knows it." By the end of my words I could feel a tear coming to my eye, and I turned away from her now saddened gaze.

I'm Not okay and I haven't been since I woke up, every time I try to sleep I have a nightmare, I'm constantly on my guard and on edge, and I don't know why?
I constantly have the feeling that I'm being watched, and to put the cherry on top, I'm constantly nervous and afraid something is going to happen.

"My love," Jane wrapped her arms around me softly and kissed my shoulder, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out that way, I meant the...that you're okay from the nightmare."