Answers.

April's P.O.V.

When the black smoke dissipated it revealed A Half Dark Room.

I felt to the unknown woman let go of my hand And she started to walk in front of me.

"Make yourself at home," she said  Walking over to a small desk on the right side of the Room.

I looked around the Room taking in everything.

The Room Is large and round and The walls Are a light Brown stone And you can tell that they are very old. The ceiling is high and there is a Black candle chandelier In the middle with half Burt candles Around it. There is a medium sized black Thick wood door  Behind me just a few feet away. There's 5 medium sized windows to on each side and one straight ahead of me They have Long thick curtains In the color  Black with silver flowers and vines all over them. There's a big Silver fireplace  On the left side of the Room With a lit fire inside of it And to black chairs in front of it sitting across from each other with With a decent sized table sitting in front of the chairs. the desk that's on the right side of the Room where the woman is is a dark Brown. And there's a bunch of bottles and old papers and books stacked on it.

I walked over to one of the windows on the Left and moved the curtain over and looked out. To see That it's dark outside. That I am high up in a Huge Castle tower!

The castle from what I can see is huge And is setting on top of a Hill Surrounded by hundreds of miles of wilderness. From looking out the window I can see 3 more towers all smaller than this one But bigger than each other. The castle is surrounded by a tall giant wall going all the way around it.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked.

I turned away from the window and looked at her to see her already staring at me.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This, Is my home." She answered.

"If this is your home. Then what was that creepy ass cottage we 1st met in?" I asked.

She chuckled. "That place Is also mine. it's actually here in this forest that surrounds the castle"

She walked over To one of the black chairs by the fireplace And took a seat.  Then looked at me And offered her hand to the other seat across from her.

"come sit," she said softly.

I looked at the seat and slowly walked to it and set down.

For something that looks so old it sure is comfortable,

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

"Um..It sure." I answered.

"What would you like?"

"Water's fine. thank you,"

She waved her left hand And before I could ask what she was doing a clear glass of water Apeared In front of me on the table.

I looked at the water in shock. How did she do that!?

"The answer to that question is very simple." She said Then looked me in the eyes. "But Before I answer that one, I would like to answer your other ones 1st."

Ok what question do I want answered 1st? Obviously I want to know how she does the things she does? But I would also like to know who she is? And why she's been contacted?

"Ok..um..Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is. Galya Volkov," she answered. "I was born in Moscow Russia 733 years ago By my mother.  Maria Volkov,"