past of beginnings

I felt grass and leaves beneath me, And I slowly opened my eyes to be hit with the sunlight coming through the trees and shining down upon me.

I slowly stood up and looked around the forest I'm in, "It's always a fucking forest." I Sighed.

"Hurry up you're so slow!" I heard a girl yell from now on from the Right and I turned to see a girl and a boy running my way.

I ran over and hid behind one of the trees not sure if they could see me and watch as they come Closer.

"I'm not slow!" The boy yelled back.

The girl giggled and stopped and turned to the boy. "Don't lie dear brother, me me and you both know you're the slowest That's why I was born First."

The boy stopped And looked out of breath. "You're only..First by a few.. minute, And I'm not slow!"

The girl giggled again, Then started to look around And her eyes landed on a patch of yellow flowers next to me. " Brother look! Flowers, mother would love them!" She ran over and started to pick some of the flowers with her brother not far behind her and that's when I was able to get a better look at them.

The boy is wearing a old white shirt that has a few holes in it and is a little dirty, Along with some old Brown pants That only goes down just a little beneath his Knees and they too look old and have some holes in,
The boy has short dark Brown hair, is taller than the girl has Ice blue eyes,  And just like his sister is barefooted.
He looks familiar,

The girl has long dirty blonde hair, Is wearing an old white dress that only goes down just a little a below her knee's, The dress you can tell is old, she's a little dirty, And also has ice blue eyes,
She too looks familiar but I can't place it,

"We don't have time to get flowers we have to get home Jane, it'll get dark sooner." The boy said Making my eyes wide with shock.

Jane! it makes sense why they look familiar! This is Jane and Alec!

Wait if this is Jane and Alec and they're human, Does that mean that I'm seeing the past!? It has to! I'm seeing Jane and Alec as humans!

"I know Alec, but mommy will really like these flowers!" She said softly Smiling.

She looks so happy,

"But if we're not home Soon mama will start to Worry." He said softly.

"Then you go on home and let her know we're Alright, and I'll be there Soon." She said.

Alec sighed. "Alright, But be on your way home soon." He bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek before running off.

Jane watched her brother leave then smiled and started to hum a song is she picked flowers, And I couldn't help but smile and move out from behind the tree.

Seeing Jane as a human, is very..weird,  I mean my whole life I've only known Jane the vampire, yet here I am seeing Jane the Human, It's weird.

After a minute or so of picking flowers Jane had a handful of beautiful ones and smiled. "That should be enough, I hope mommy likes them."

"Well look what we have here, If it isn't one of the witches!" A boy said from behind Jane With 3 other boys behind him.

Jane jumped and turned and stood up quickly. "I-i'm not a witch!" She said.

I stood up and walked over to the side of Jane,

"That's exactly what a which would say!" another boy hissed.

"n-no! I'm not! leave me alone!" She said.

The boys walked closer. "We don't have to leave you alone witch!"