Learning control,

April's P.O.V.

Control, focus, focus. focus...focuuus.

"Repeating focus is not going to help you focus." Galya said.

It might.

I heard her sigh. "April, you must stop thinking, only focus on finding the source of your magic, find your innerflame."

I nodded, Right, focus on my magic, my interflame, interflame. Magic, magic. magggic..interflame, interflame.

I heard Galya sigh again, "Repeating the words magic and innerflame is not going to help you, April."

"You told me to focus on my magic and my innerflame, that's what I'm doing." I said.

"Yes, But repeating the words is a distraction, You are focusing on it and not on your Inner self. You cannot have anything distracting you during this process, your mind has to be completely blank, Do you understand?"

"Yes,"

"Good, now no more distractions." She said firmly.

Okay, no more distractions, my mind needs to be completely blank...completely blank.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing, like I've been doing for God knows how long? I hear a bird Singing in the distance, and it sounds beautiful.

I wonder what kind of bird that is? It sounds beautiful, I bet It's beautiful.

I shift my butt on the rock, trying to get it to stop hurting. God how long have I been doing this? it feels like Hours, I bet it has been. I can't fill my legs anymore, and my back hurts, and I'm starting to get hungry. I wonder what grandma will make for dinner tonight? I hope it's something good. maybe some type of pasta? Or maybe–

"April," Galya Voice ring through the field Deep and Stern, causing a chill to go down my spine. "You are getting distracted,"

"I can't help it, ok? My butt hurts! I can't feel my legs anymore! and I'm starting to get hungry! how long have I been doing this for anyway?"

I heard her sigh deeply. "It has been a few hours, Perhaps maybe calling it A-day would be good.?" It sounded as if she was talking to herself, but I wasted no time opening my eyes and going to hop off the rock but my legs feel like jelly, and I start to fall But I am immediately catched by Jane, who wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you Janey," I gave her a kiss on the nose.

Galya sighed, "I don't like that we're ending so early. but this is your 1st day,  So I guess it's alright."

"Don't worry I'll do better tomorrow!" I smiled And she smiled softly back.

"You better," There was joking in her tone, "now, I believe That there is Unpacking to do, And if I'm not mistaken you said you were hungry."

"Yes!" I said a little too loud then turned to grandma. "Can i have some type of pasta tonight?"

She smiled, "Of course, How does chicken Alfredo sound?"

"Delicious!" She giggle,

"Chicken Alfredo it is," I smiled, and before I knew it Jane threw me on her back.

"Janey! What have I said about just throwing me on your back!" I grabbed onto her tightly as a smirk appeared on her face.

"hold on tightly and be quiet." She squeezed my hips tightly before taking off.

"Don't thank this is over! You can't just throw me around like I'm a rag doll!  Plus it's rude,"

She huffed, And grabbed me Tighter And started to run faster.