What if

Jane's P.O.V.

It's been hours now since April fell asleep,
I haven't moved from my spot but I have pulled her closer to me.

I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her yesterday!

Well actually that's a lie! I do know what I would have done!

I would be an empty shell of myself!
And I would have asked my family to end My life!

Because if something had happened to April and I would have lost her forever! I would want to be with her forever!
Even if I don't believe in an afterlife I would have hoped to have joined her it!

Even now the thought of losing her is like a dagger Stabbing my dank cold heart!
That April makes feel warm and alive!

I have laid here throughout the night trying not to think about what If I had lost her And I hadn't gotten there in time!

But I can't help it!
I keep thinking about it!

April with my world! She Is my Literal reason for being!

So if I was to lose her I would not be able to continue to live my life without her!
She is my other half!
The Other half to my soul! And the perfect match!
she is what makes me whole!
And I her!

I looked down at the heart necklace April Got me and connected it with hers And smiled.

I'm going to stop thinking about what if.
And think about now.

And our future.

I sighed and kissed her on the head.

It's almost time for me to get-up-and-get dressed. I don't want to,
I don't want to move and leave April! but I have a job to do, and I must do it.

I Don't hate my job, I love my job very much. I love being the head of the guard, My job brings me great joy and before I met April it was one of the only things that made me happy, Besides my family,

I just Don't want to leave April,
Expressionli after what happened in the garden!
I am not worried about April safety I know Without a doubt what happened yesterday will not happen again!

Every guard was present When I punished The putrid trash that touched my April!
So they know of the consequences that will happen if they do!

That and I know the Cullens Won't let anything happen to her, Expressionli Rosalie and Emmett, April is there everything just as she is mine!
so I'm not worried that she's unsafe because I know without a doubt she is the safest!

But still My instincts are telling me not to leave her, Telling me not to leave my mate!
but I have to, and it's not like it's For eternity! it's just for to days,
I have gone longer without Seeing her So to days Isn't bad!

but still I would like to spend them with her!

I reached over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and looked at the time.

3:40
I need to get-up-and-get ready,

I sighed and put my phone back on the table and gently removed myself from April's arms And gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up from bed.

I made my way to closet And started going through my clothes trying to Decide what to wear.

The mission were going on we may wind up going into a fight,
There have been reports Of a small vampire Coven in a small Town in  Russia Roaming amongst Causing trouble and nearly exposing our kind.
So we have been sent to Observe, and if necessary, dispose of the situation!