More than I knew,

April's P.O.V.

"Where we going?" I asked Looking at the Queen's curiously as we continue to walk down the Hall.

They smiled. "Well, we were thinking we could go shopping." Didyme answered Happily.

"We haven't been in quite some time.  And it looks like it's going to rain today. So that's perfect for us, And we thought we would take you along with us!" Sulpicia Said.

"It will be a nice way to get to know each other more. and for you to relax your mind," Athenodora said softly.

Relax my mind, I don't think I'll be able to do that today.

"I would love to go shopping with you." I said Smiling.

Their smiles wide. "We're going to have so much fun! we promise," Didyme said  Excitedly.

"Yes, shopping with Us is a completely different experience from doing it with Anna or Jane." Athenodora said With a somewhat devilish smile.

I don't know if I should Feel worried?

Surely it can't be that different? I mean I go shopping with aunt Alice often so.

After a few minutes of walking we Reached the car garage and were greeted by Bodrick.

"Your majesty's, lady April, How many a be of service today?" He asked With his head down.

"We need a driver, were going shopping!" Didyme said.

He looked up and smiled. "Which vehicle do you wish to take?"

"The black limousine." Sulpicia answered.

He nodded And rushed over to the limo and opened one of the back doors.

The queens looked at me and smiled.

"Let's be on our way!" Didyme said  Before her and Athenodora started pulling me towards the limo.

When we got to the limo Didyme and Athenodora Let go with me And got inside with Sulpicia Behind them.

I turned to Bodrick And smiled at him holding the door for me. "Thank you," I said softly.

He looked taken back for a second And then smiled. "You're very welcome, my lady,"

I got inside and he shut the door behind me slowly Then rushed to the driver seat.

I look to the Queen's to see They're already looking at me. "So. what kind Of stores are we going to?" I asked.

"First, To the best dress shop In Volterra." Didyme answered. "I for one need some new dresses. Marcus Keeps tearing mine!"

I blushed.
That was a little too much information for me.

"Oh my, It appears you've Caused young April to blush Didyme." Sulpicia said With a smirk.

"It appears I have, hahah" Didyme giggled.

I turned away and looked out the window.

Why do I get flustered easily!?

"It amazes me sometimes how easy humans get flustered." Athenodora said With a Slight giggle.

I blushed harder.

The Queen's started to chat  Back-and-forth And within a couple of minutes the limo stopped.

"We have arrived your majesty's." Bodrick said.

"Oh goody!" Didyme Smiled Happily.

The door opened and we got out In front of a small store With darken windows were you couldn't see inside.