The date, part one.

April's P.O.V.

I woke up to the feeling of something hard yet soft in my arms,

I moved around a bit and let out a soft Grown sound.

"My Love, I hate to say this. but you must get up." Janey Soft gentle voice Came through my ears.

I slammed my eyes open And looked down to be met with the sweet eyes of my Janey,

Oh how I could get used to waking up like this.

"Good morning Janey," I said softly Giving her a kiss on the nose.

"Good morning My Love, Did you sleep well?" She asked Sweetly.

"Yes I did, Better than I have In a while actually." I kissed her again on the cheek.

"Are you hungry? because I made you breakfast," She slowly sat up in bed.

She what?

"You did?" I asked Setting up in bed as well.

She gave me a soft smile then got out of bed and walked over To a little table she has by a chair and picked up a tray and brought it to me and Set it in my lap than set at the end of the bed.

I Looked down at the tray in Amaze,

She made me breakfast in bed!

"Janey, When did you-?" She cut me off

"I made it for you about 15 minutes ago. I felt your heart beats Start to pick up So I knew you would be waking up soon and I knew you'd be hungry,. so do you like it?" She asked Softly With a hint of something else in her voice and eyes.

Could she be?

No she couldn't be.

Nervous for my answer could she?

"Yes, I love it Jane, It looks delicious I can't wait to eat it...Thank you," I Gave her a kiss on Lips.

"You're welcome love," she Smiled.

I love her smile,

I Wish she would do it more.

I smile back and grabbed My fork And started eating.

"While you eat I'm going to go get dressed," she said softly Getting up and walking into the closet.

I love her so much,

She didn't have to make me breakfast.

but she did.

The bacon is so good. and just how I like it crispy,

The toast is crunchy.

And the egg is just right,

The coffee Has Hazel Creamer and sugar and it's just how I like it.