Wolves.

April's P.O.V.

I slammed my eyes open and set up Taking deep breaths.

"April, are you Alright?" Galya asked  Looking at me along with everyone else.

I took a deep breath then let it out slowly, "..Yeah. I'm okay."

"Are you sure? that was quite a lot you saw," Galya said And I looked to her.

"You saw what I did?" I asked.

I remember Her saying Something about looking into my mind if I had a vision,

She nodded. "Yes, we all did."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean We all did?"

"They wouldn't let me look into your mind Unless I show them as well," She answered With a Roll of the eyes.

I turned and looked at Jane to see her already looking at me, "I'm-" She cut me off.

"You do not have to say anything, That's in the past now and has been for a long time. it Happened over 2000 years ago What happened happened." She said  Kind of coldly and I could see the anger in her eyes.

I softly grabbed her hands And rubbed them softly. "I know, But I want to." I softly kissed her hands Then looked into her eyes.

"I understand why you hate humanity so much now, and Honestly I would to if it happened me, but What happened to you Made you into the woman that I have fallen deeply in love with, And that I would not change in Anyway. It was so painful for me to watch and I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you to have to experience and go through, and even what it feels like when you think back to it. What I'm trying to say is I love you, and I hate that you had to go through all of that and if I could I would take all of that pain away from you, You didn't deserve that, nobody does." I felt tears In my eyes as I finished, And Jane squeezed my hands gently.

"you Tried to help, Even though you knew you couldn't. why?" Jane asked.

"Because I love you," I smiled. "Janey I don't care if it's the past, present, or future I will always try to help you, no matter what. Because that's what love is, Love is when you're willing to walk through the flames for the one or loved ones that you love, Love is when you're willing to do anything in your power to make sure that they are safe, Love is like the the warm sun touching your skin, or that 1st breath when you come up from being under the water, And This may make me sound like a cheesy Disney movie. But I believe that love is the strongest thing in this world, And it's because of you that I believe that,  So because of the love that I have for you I will always try to protect you, whether I am strong or weak I will be there for you, because You Jane volturi,  Are the most important thing in my life, And I love you more than I love anything else in this world, including my life."

"Aww" All of the women except mom said putting their hands over their hearts.

"That was the sweetest thing I've heard in years," Dora said Smiling Then turned to Caius. "Why don't you say things like that to me?"

"I don't have to say things like that for you To know how I feel." He said With a role of his Eyes But I could see the love he has for her in them when he looked at her.

I felt Jane squeezed my hands and I turned back to her And when I locked eyes with her I can see nothing but love in them, and it makes me smile more.

She let go of my left hand and brought Hers up to my cheek softly, then Leaned and brought our lips together In a  Sweet, yet, love field kiss.

After a few seconds we pulled away and I Rubbed our noses together then pulled back.

"So cute." Galya said. "But as cute as it was and I hate to ruin your Moment I think it's time you started getting ready. we will be landing in an hour."