Last words.

"No! No please! Please don't!" A woman screamed, and I jumped to my Feet And I looked around Frantically.

Wait, where am I? this, this isn't it-Wait, is this a vision? It has to be! the last thing I remember is going to sleep.

I looked around taking in the open field around me, There are Hundred Of female bodies around me, All dead.

W-what is this!?

There are trees laying everywhere, some on fire. Dark smoke clouds the sky, and screams can be heard. blood curdling screams.

What the Hell is this!? Where am I!?

"M-MOTHER! NO!" A woman screamed behind me, and I immediately turned to to see a woman running towards me.

She has long Light Brown hair That is covered in dirt, mud, and blood. dark green eyes, Pale skin That is covered in in cuts, bruises, blood, mud, and dirt.
Her clothes look old, like Centuries old, they are torn, ripped, Covered in mud, and blood.

She looks as though she has been fighting for her life, And judging by my surroundings it appears so.

"Mother! please No! Please not You to!"  She knelt down grabbing ahold have a woman's hand who is laying on the ground by my feet.

The woman on the ground looks older than the woman kneeling, Who apparently is her daughter. She has short light Brown hair, eyes of Emerald green, Her face is thin and long, Her body is slim, And her skin Is egg white. she is covered in blood, and She looks as though She is on her last breath.

"g-Galya," The older woman laying on the ground said faintly, Staring up at the younger woman with sadness

What Galya! This younger woman is Galya!? Then that means that this older woman that is dying is Maria Volkov! Galya's mother and my Great grandmother!

"Shhh, Mother. Save your strength," Galya Spoke softly wiping some hair away from her mother's face.

Maria smiled up at her faintly, "Galya, My sweet..I have no More strength."

Galya Shook her head. "No, no you do mother, now please be quiet."

Maria softly closed her eyes and shook her head very slowly. "My sweet, sweet daughter, I don't have Long."

"Mother don't say things like that! Adela will be here any moment With potions to help heal you,"

Adela? Is she one of the handful of witches who survived?

"Galya, Listen to me, I-" Maria was cut off as she coughed up some blood.

"Mother please be quiet! you're making it worse!" Galya Put her left arm around her mother's back lifting her up a bit still holding on to her hand with her right.

"Galya...I have made..a lot of mistakes, in this life." Maria took a breath Then opened her eyes and met those of her daughter, "You Were right, my sweet baby. I was too soft, I longed for peace, and I thought...I thought it was possible, But I was wrong..you were right and I should have listened to you, if I had none of this–"

"No, No shush mother." Galya Shook her head. "None of that matters now what's done is done. we cannot gleam on the past."

Maria smiled, "You're right, as always my sweet." She brought her left hand up and cupped Galya's right cheek. "I've made a lot of Mistakes, and I have a lot of regrets...And I will be forced to Face them After I have left this vessel we call a body, I will find out then if I have earned my spot in the forever forest,"

"No! Mother! stop talking like that please!"

Maria rubbed her thumb across her daughter's cheek, "I know this is hard my Sweet baby, Believe me I do...I don't want to leave you But this is the consequences of my actions, I'm so sorry....I can only hope that you can find it in your heart To forgive me?"

Tears began to come to Galya's eyes."Of course I forgive you mother, this was not your fault, War was bound to happen eventually."

Maria smile, Then moved some hair away from Galya's eyes. "Galya, I want you to know...that's that despite everything that has occurred in our lives, That you...are my greatest creation, And I am so proud of the woman and sorceress, You have become. I could not be any more proud to call you My daughter,"

Tears began to come down Galya's face, and Maria wiped them away. "If by some miracle I make it to the Forever forest, And I see your grandmother again..I will watch the rest of your journey in this life with her, And we will await for you to join us."

"Please mother...please Don't leave me," Galya Held her mother tightly, And tears began to come to my eyes.

"I have to my sweet, my time here came." Tears began to come to Maria's eyes. "Believe me if I had a choice in this I would choose to stay with you. But I don't."

"P-please."

"I'm sorry, Galya...I Really am."

"I need you, Please..Please don't leave me."

Maria softly stroked her cheek and shook her head. "You don't need me, my sweet, sweet Baby. You haven't needed me for a long time now. you will be fine,"

Galya Shook her head, "No, no I do! please I do!"

Maria let out a soft yet sad breath, "Galya, I need you to Promise me Something–"

"Mother please–"

"Galya," Maria's voice came out Stern and deep, "Promise me that if someone like Raelynn Comes about in the future you will take care of them before they can ever do anything like this. promise me, Galya."

"Mother, i–"

"Promise me Galya,"  Maria looked dead into her daughter's eyes, her voice faint and Low.

Galya Look at her for a few seconds, tears dripping down off of her face on to Her mother's. "...i....I–i Promise,"

Maria smiled, "Thank you." Her hand softly fell from Galya's cheek, "Remember that....that I love you so much, And that I am...forever proud of you, g–Galya"

"Mother please,"

"I do hope...that I get to see your grandmother..again, and that i....I can watch you...On the rest of your journey through life, in the...forever..f–fores–"

"m–Mother?" Galya Shook her mother, as she stared into her now dead eyes. "M–Mother!? MOTHER NO!! NO PROMISE!! PLEASE NO!" Galya Held her mother's face close to hers. "Nooo!...It shouldn't have ended for you like this!...I'm so sorry I didn't fight harder...I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you...I'm so Sorry!"

My heart began to break at the sight in front of me, Seeing Galya Like this hurts. For the short time that I have known her she has been this Stern, and strong person. and to see her like this, it breaks my heart.

"i–I love you...so, so much." Galya  Whispered into her mother's ear before closing her eyes and laying her on the ground, Then taking off her cloak And throwing it over the top of her mother. "I love you, mother. And if you don't make it to the forever forest, There is no soul worthy of going." With those last words Galya  Stood up, And began to walk away.

I watched Galya Until I couldn't see her any longer and I looked down at the now covered body. "I'm sorry that you had to Die the way you did and while I don't know what this forever forest is? I hope that you made it there," I said, Before a bright light Started to consume me.

Writers note: Hey guys! I was able to Get another chapter out this week! sorry it's short, I hope you like it and let me know what you think?