the castle Part 2

Jane P.O.V

"April It's normal to feel the way you're feeling...There is nothing wrong with you" I said softly As I got on top of April

"A-are you su-sure?" She asked While closing her eyes

I leaned down And got right next to her right ear "yes, My Love." I said as I started unbuttoning her shirt slowly

In all honesty.

I didn't think April Would actually want to right now!
I thought for sure she'd make me wait! And Take her on a date 1st!

Which I do plan to do later this week–Even though I hate the idea!

Vampires do not date! we mate!

But since my Mate Wants to I will take her on one,

But I would like it!

"J-Jane..Mmm! I, L-Love Y-you Mmm." April Mound. As I slid her shirt off her shoulders Revealing her pink lacy bra

"Left up for me my love, So I can take the shirt off." I said softly Still holding on to the shirt.

April did not say anything She Just set up in bed and Allowed me to pull the shirt down off her arms.

Once the shirt was Off of April, I threw it Across the Room and the right side and it hit the wall On made a thump sound As it hit the wall then the floor.

Now having More access to April's body I look over her. And GOD! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

I Lean down and lick her chest slowly Causing her to moan and move her head back.

I move my hands out her body to wear her bra connects in the back And started slowly undoing it.

"I-i need m-more J-Jane!" April whispered in a moan Causing a smile to appear on my face.

"I know you do my love, and Don't worry. I will give it to you." I moaned kissing her Neck. As I started moving  Her bra down her arms.

Once I have her bra I throw it across the Room And move back so I can look at April. And she's GORGEOUS!

"April you are beautiful! And I am going to show you just how beautiful you ar-" I was saying but was cut off by a knock at the door Causing me to let out a big growl

"Who dares knock at my DOOR!" I growled rushing over in vampire speed to the door and opening it To come face-to-face with my brother!

"WHAT!!" I growled

"No need to be so mean dear sister, I only came to tell you that lunch is on its way. And father said that you were needed in the Throne Room. At once!"  Alec said with a smirk on his face Glancing behind me

I closed my eyes Then took a deep breath that I did not need.

I do need to eat! And if I am needed in the throne Room At once They must need me for something.

As much as I HATE! To go I must I have a duty to the guard and those duties come 1st..And I haven't eaten Since yesterday afternoon And it wouldn't be safe to be in the Room with April and not have been fed.

Not that I would do anything to her! I would die!! before I did anything to her! but for safety reasons I must leave her For a short time!

"Alright I'll be right there," I said to my brother then shut the door in his face.

"Jane what's going on?" My love asked.
I turned and looked at her.

"My love, I am sorry. but I must go I have been called to the throne Room and I must feed." I Say walking over to  Her.