Control,

"How much longer until she wakes?" I heard the voice of my mother ask, "It's been almost three days," I can hear the pain in her voice.

"We're not sure." I heard Adela answer, as A-sharp hissing pain came to The left side of my face, I slowly began to open my eyes,  And when I did I was taken back, because I'm only able to see out of my right eye.

What the hell?!

I bring my left hand up to my left eye and when I do I touch nothing but open flesh, and when I pull back my hand is covered in blood And I immediately jump in horror.

Oh my god! what–wait, I remember,
Define she..She cut my eye, with the green dread, oh my God she...it's gone, my eye! it's gone she took my eye! she–

"Isn't there something you can do to help her awake?" Daddy asked, and at the sound of his voice I immediately snapped away from my thoughts and took in my surroundings, to find myself in a dark old forest.

It's always a forest, why?

Wait, if I'm in a forest, where are they? and how come I can hear them? what's going on?

"No, there isn't, she must wake on her own." Galya said, and her voice echoed through the dark forest.

"Galya!" I yelled, to see if they could hear me, but got no response.

Okay what hell going on!? this is super weird! and I'm starting to get scared.

"So there's really nothing you can do for her eye? it's really gone forever." I heard Austin's voice ask,

Austin? hes not on bed rest anymore?

"Yes, it is." Galya answered, "the second the green dread made contact with it it was gone, and there was no saving it." I could hear the sadness, pain, and rage in her tone as she spoke.

My eye is gone, it's gone forever and...It's all her fault! It's all Define's Fault! she took my eye! She tortured me, Then took something from me that I can never get back!

"She's going to pay." I said the words low and full of rage, "She's going to regret the day she even thought about hurting me." I felt a tear come to my right eye, as I clenched my teeth and fist tightly, so tight in fact, that my hands began to bleed. "I'm going to make her suffer, I'm going to make her Feel that of which she made me.
only did she hurt me, she hurt Jane, and my family is well."

"April?" I heard the soft and loving voice of my Jane,

Jane? can you hear me?

"What is it Jane?" Queen Athenodora asked,

"I..I got this overwhelming feeling of rage, hatred, And pain. but it's not my own," Jane answered and I realized that she cannot hear me, only feel.

Wait, if Jane can't hear my thoughts then that means that there being closed off somehow.

"So you mean April–" Aro was saying but was cut off by Jane,

"Yes, they are her feelings."

"Is it possible she can hear what we're saying?" Austin asked,

"Yes! Yes I can hear you!" I yelled to the top of my lungs, but again got no response.

Where the hell am I!?

"It is a possibility, though I am not quite sure." Galya answered, and I don't have to see her to know that she's rubbing her chin and thought.

"April, sweetie, if you can hear us we love you, and if you can please wake up. please." Mom said softly, and I could hear the pain and sadness in her voice, and I'm sure if she could cry she would be right now and it only fuels my anger for Define.