When two become one.

Writer's not: So just giving you guys a heads up. this chapter does a sex scene so if you don't like Don't read But I will be letting you guys know when it ends so Yeah. just giving you guys a heads up because I know some People don't like that kind of stuff so Yeah. I won't keep you waiting Any  longer enjoyed the chapter I hope you like it! Also this is my 1st time writing something like this so If it's not good I'm sorry, bear with me! :)

April's P.O.V

The second Jane and I entered the Room she set me on my feet gently and went to the door and shut and locked it and turned to me with blackened eyes and a look of hunger and need.

I may have gotten myself Into more than I can chew?

Jane smiled at me and started to walk to me slowly. "Are you sure you want to do this My love?" She asked softly  Bringing her hand to the back of my neck pulling me down Until my face was inches from hers. "Because there's no going back Once I get started." She Whispered.

Do I want to do this? yes! I have for a while now. Am I scared? of course, it's my 1st time after all! But I know That I am safe with Jane,

"Yes, I want to Janey." I answered.

"Then why do you feel scared?" She asked softly Pulling back Locking eyes with me.

"Because. it's my 1st time..but I know I'm safe with you," I answered.

Jane smiled and gave me a quick kiss.
"Do not worry my Love, I will be the gentlest of gentle." She said softly  Before pushing me down gently onto the bed.

I Scooted up the bed Until my back Hit the pillows and I looked up at Jane who smiled And took off her cloak having it hit the floor before she started crawling on to the bed up to me.

As I watched Jane crawl to me on the bed I felt my stomach flutter like butterflies inside me.

When she got to me She leaned up and connected our lips and I wrapped my hands around her neck pulling her closer.

After a few minutes of kissing Jane moved and set on my stomach as her hands move all across Chest and face.

We broke away So I could breathe and Jane moved her lips to my neck And started to place gentle kisses.

As she kissed my neck I felt one of her hands slide up my shirt and When her cold fingers touched my warm stomach I shivered and moaned at her touch.

"You're so warm, April." Jane  Whispered against my neck.

I feel Jane grab the end of my Sweater and start to pull up. "Set up for me my love." She said softly.

I blushed and I did as she said and she gently pulled my sweater off my body Throwing it onto the floor.

And I laid back on my back and watch As Jane leaned down. and right before her lips touched my stomach she locked eyes with me And smiled Then licked from the bottom of my stomach To the end of my bra Causing me to arch my back and let out a moan.

Jane started to kiss all over my stomach as I felt her hands go behind my back and unhook my bra gently.

Jane pulled my bra off my body slowly and threw it to the floor.
Then set up and smiled down at me and moved her fingers over my breast and stomach Causing me to shiver once again at her cold touch now exploring a new part of my body.

"I love the way you were Your body reacts to my touch." Jane said softly  Before leaning down And pressing sweet kisses over my breast causing me to moan.

My body feels like it's on fire, And the more Jane touches and kisses me the hotter it gets.

I felt Jane's hands move to my pants And unbutton Them slowly.