Coincidence, or more?

I Stood in a forest looking around confused As to how I got here?

I see the Sun start to peek through the trees. it must be early in the morning?

The forest it looks familiar. in fact, I think it's Home? It looks like forks,

I hear a Crow Hauler And I start looking around when I spot him in a tree. It's the exact one that Was in my  Dream. the Black Crow with glowing green eyes.

He stared down at me as I stared up at him. Until I heard growing Which snapped me out of the trance the bird had me in and I looked around wondering what caused that sound? and where it was coming from?

As I was looking around Confused A man jumped down from a tree and appeared in front of me causing me to fall backwards And land on the ground.

I looked up at him and noticed his red eyes and white pale skins. He's a vampire.

I laid there on the ground frozen not knowing what he was going to do When there was another growl that come from the distance and he started looking around franticly.

Does he not see me?

I started to look in the direction he was looking in and that's when I saw not One But two Giant wolves Running towards our direction.

One of them Has black fur and the other Gray.

When they get to us they get on either side of the vampire And Start growling deeply at him.

He goes to run but the Gray Wolf jumps on him And the black one joins.
I stand up back on my feet And watch as they Tore into the vampire.

Right when the Gray Wolf pulled The vampire's head off his body The black Wolf went flying through the air and hit one of the trees causing him to let out a Yelp and fall to the ground.

My eyes widened in horror as the Wolf shifted back revealing that it was Austin That just got hurt.

"AUSTIN!" I yelled running to him.

When I got to him he was curled up into a ball whimpering in pain I went to  Touch him on the back but my hand  Went right through him.

What the hell!?

I looked down at my hands not knowing what's going on then I tried to touch him again but the same thing happened.

What the hell is going on!?

While I looked at my hands not knowing what's happening the other Wolf shifted back into its human form  Revealing that it was Leah.

She came rushing to Austin side Franticly and worried.

"It's ok, it's ok Austin! I'm gonna get you back home." She said softly Picking him up.

"Leah Hey! Do you know what's going on?" I asked But it was like she didn't hear me.

I looked at her confused and went to touch her shoulder but my hand went right through her as well.

What the FUCK is going ON!?

Leah took off with Austin in her arms Into the Woods.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

It was like she didn't see me or hear me and I couldn't touch her or Austin!

I looked down at my hands Then back to the direction Leah took off in.

This doesn't make sense? I don't understand!?

As I stood They're confused worried and panicking a little, I felt a wave of coldness come through the forest  Causing a chill to go down my Back and the hair to stand up on my Body.