Decision.

April's P.O.V.

I slammed my eyes open and jumped forward in bed looking around breathing heavily.

What the hell was that!? I mean, I know what it was, but..Why did I see it?

That man, They tortured him And then...And then all of the things they said.

"The army, the volturi know of it now, The plan we once had is gone, we must come up with a new one."

The plan they once had, I wonder what it was?

"The volturi, Are the least of Our problems now."

"What do you mean?"

"Galya, Has told Eleanora everything,"

"What!?"

"How do you know?"

"They were at Volkov Castle a few hours ago, one of my ravens was watching them. Apparently Eleanora's abilities are coming to light a lot sooner than we expected, Galya Told her everything, Eleanora now knows and they will be starting her training within a few days."

They know that I know, Define was watching mine and Galya conversation,
They know that I will be starting my training soon, They also know the volturi knows of their army.

I need to speak with Galya and the volturi Immediately, I need tell them what I saw and heard!

I threw the covers off of me and stood up from bed and a chill ran through my body when the cold air touched my skin.

Why am I so cold?
I looked down and and noticed that I'm completely naked, then remembered last night.

That's right, me and Jane Made Love,

Jane,
I looked around the room And saw no sign of her.

"Jane?" I called out but got no answer.

She's not here, I wonder why?

I looked over at my nightstand, and noticed that there was a piece of paper. and I walked over and picked it up and started to read.

"My love, I needed to go hunting, I will be back in a few hours. I might not be there when you wake up, So I'm leaving you This note. With love, your Janey,"

That's so sweet of her to leave me a note,

I smiled and put the Note down, and started to make my way to the bathroom.

I should probably take a shower, vampires have super smell,
And I Don't want them smelling what Me and Jane did last night.

When I got to the bathroom I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm. once it did I hopped in and started to shower.

After a few minutes I got out And made my way to the closet And started to get dressed.

I put on a pair of black pants a white T-shirt black shoes and a Black leather Coat.