Anna,

"You are nothing but food!" No! He was wrong!

"And that's all you will ever be!" No! NO! I am not food!

His tongue Touched my neck And I Shivered.

I Don't want to die!

He tightened his grip on my arm and I screamed And pushed him away.

"You're going to pay for that!" He grabbed me and pushed me up against a tree.

No!

NO!

PLEASE! NO!

Someone! anyone! please help!

"April!" Where did that Voice come from?

His teeth grazed my neck!

I don't want To die like this!

"APRIL! Sweetheart!" There it is again!

He opened his mouth wider And bit down!

April's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes screaming and I jumped upward looking around franticly to see my family all staring at me With worried expressions.

I felt a hand touch my left arm And I jumped And turn to my left to be met with the worried face of my mother.

"April, sweetheart, Are you Okay?" Mom asked softly.

I slowly Nodded my head."y-Yes, I..Am," I said So softly I almost didn't hear it.

She put her right hand on my back and one on my left arm right above mark and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't lie to me, You Were screaming in your sleep." She said." Sweetie, we know something is wrong. Edward Told us what you were dreaming about." Daddy said Putting his left hand on my back.

I sighed and looked down to the bed and close my eyes."I...was so afraid! I thought that it was all over!" I said as tears started coming down my cheeks.

Mom and daddy Both wrapped their arms around me holding me tight."Oh Sweetheart, We're so sorry That you had to go through that!" Mom said softly.

"We promise that nothing like that will happen again!" Daddy said softly Squeezing me tightly.

"I always understood why none of you drink human blood, but now I really understand! I understand what it's like to be in the lambs position, to be helpless and afraid!....When I'm turned into a vampire I don't wanna drink human blood! I won't be able to do it not after yesterday! I won't be able to cause someone the fear I felt! The helplessness!" I said Bringing my hands to my face.

"Oh, sweetheart, Did it really affect you that much?" Mom asked softly.

I turned and looked at her."Yes! It did!" I said."I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I know it sounds Weird but it's like I can still feel his fangs on my neck! And every time I looked down at this stupid MARK!" I put my right hand on the mark on my left arm And looked down."It's like I can still feel his hand There!" I said.
Mom and Dad Both growled.

I turned and looked at aunt Bella."Does it ever get better?" I asked softly.

She raises an eyebrow Then walk out to the end of the bed and sat down and looked at me."What do you mean?" She asked softly.

"you went through something similar when you were human-" I was saying but was cut off.

"I know what you mean now." Aunt Bella said."And yes, it does, Over time, and Eventually you will come to realize that Yes it did happen to you, But you are still alive, and breathing, it takes time believe me..and it helps when You are turned into a vampire and don't sleep." She Smirked."But it also helps to have those you love around you," aunt Bella finished.