Galya

April's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room setting up slowly,

"that vision was emotional." I sighed,

That vision must have been the last battle of the war centuries ago...there were so many dead bodies...so much blood,

I felt something touch my arm, I turned to see Ciaran looking up at me and I smile. "Hey buddy," I gently stroke his head, then move my gaze to the window.

The sun is starting to rise,

I sighed, then slowly started to get up.

I wonder if Jane is back? And if so, is she still mad? Probably,

I walked to the closet And got a Gray T-shirt, Black pants and a red flannel. Ones i was dressed I wrapped the flannel around my waist and made my way to the bathroom and finished getting ready Putting my hair up in a ponytail.

I looked in the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom and walking over to Ciaran, and giving him a kiss on the head. "I'm going downstairs, would you like to come with me?" He let out a holler, then jump to the floor and I smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."

I started to make my way downstairs with Ciaran right next to me, And I couldn't help as I Smiled brightly watching his little feet move and try to keep up with me.

He's so adorable,

Ones we made it down all eyes were on Us, and I blushed slightly looking around the room, and seeing no signs of Jane.

She's not here,

I looked down and began to feel sad.
She's not here And she probably still mad at me. I hate that, i hate that I made her mad. And I hate that I yelled at her. I shouldn't Have, and not to mention that she's still mad at me for everything else,

I Sighed, it's going to take a while for her to forgive me. But, I'm willing to wait for all eternity if I have to.

But I hope I don't,

"April," Galya said getting my attention.

"Yes?" I asked still not happy with her from last night.

"when you are done with breakfast we can start on potions, alright?" She took a sip of her tea.

"Ok," is all I said, Before turning and making my way to the kitchen.

"and I know your still not happy with me, But you will get over it soon." She said.

"over it, yes. Soon, No," I gave her a glance, to which she Chuckled.

"Cute." She smiled then took a sip of her Tea.

I rolled my eyes, then made my way into the kitchen. To see grandma with a smile. "Hi sweetie, what do you want to eat?"

I smiled, "Um...blueberry waffles," She nodded and began to cook, and I walked over and sat down at the counter.

As I watch her cook, I can't help but to think about the vision I had.

The forever forest,

I wonder what that is?

"Galya, I have a question." I said Turning in my seat to look at her.

"Hm, alright." She took a sip of her Tea.

"What is the forever forest?" At my question her eyes widened, and she stood up.

"How do you know of that?"

"Oh, uh. I had a vision last night," all eyes landed on me at my words, and I blushed slightly.

I really hate attention,