The impossible,

I open my eyes slowly Then started to look around.

I'm in a Forest. again,

Why is it always a forest?

I stood up from the ground Hearing the leaves crackle beneath my feet.

This forest is different than the other to.

It's dark but their This Bluish-green light shining from behind all the trees and Fog dancing Off the light.

I heard crackling and popping sounds and I started to look around frantically.

"Um, H-Hello?" I asked But got no answer.

I heard the sound of an owl hooting but I did not see him.

I know this isn't a dream this time, and that only frightens Me more!

I felt A Rush of wind behind me and I turned quickly And was met with a lighted path going deeper Into the Woods.

That wasn't there before.

I stare down the path and debating on whether or not to go.

As I looked down the path The Crow  With the glowing green eyes came down from one of the trees and appeared in front of me.

I looked down at him and he slowly started walking to the path and when he got To the front of the path he turned and looked at me and hollered.

"Do you..do you want me to go?" I asked.

He hollered and then took off flying down the path deeper into the forest.

I'll take that as a yes, I guess?

I take a deep breath and gathered the courage and slowly started to make my way to the entrance of the path.

When I stepped one Foot On the path I was pushed and I landed on the ground.

Getting up from the ground and turning round Thinking I would see someone but was only met With Trees And vines covering the Interests of the path.

"What the?!" I said Looking at the now closed off insurance.

I felt a wave of fear come over me and I turned back around and looked down the foggy Somewhat Lit Dark path.

It looks like I have no choice but to continue on.

I took a deep breath and started slowly walking down the path.

As I walked I started to hear low whispering. It sounded as if there were many people around me whispering though I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!

After what felt like hours but I'm sure was only minutes I reached the end of the path and Was met with a small old Sketchy looking Cottage.

There are to windows in the front of it and it looks like there is a very faint light flickering inside. And The chimney has smoke coming out of it.

I took a few deep breaths before slowly starting to make my way to the cottage. Feeling more scared and uncomfortable with every step.

When I got to the door I took one more last deep breath and went to knock. But right before my Knuckles touched the door it opened slowly making a screeching sound as it did.

When an open fully I picked my head inside and was met with darkness.

That doesn't make sense? I saw a light in here and there was smoke coming from the chimney.

Curious, I stepped inside the cottage and when my body got fully inside the door slams behind me and A roaring crackling fire appeared in the fireplace  Lighting up the cottage just a little.