Pain,

Jane's P.O.V.

As Demetri and Heidi Left with April I continued to cause the PUTRID PIECE TRASH WHO TOUCHED MY APRIL! EXCRUCIATING PAIN!

His screens feel the garden As he tossed and turned on the ground crapping at the dirt Begging me just kill him and get it over with.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER! TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!!" I growled Intensifying the pain as hard as I can go.

His screams grew louder and his voice cracked."PLEASE! JUST KILL ME! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" He screamed.

I laughed And stopped causing him pain."If you can't take THIS! then you're REALLY not going to be able to take What I'M FIXING TO DO TO YOU!" I Hissed Slowly walking to him Taking my cloak off Letting it fall to the ground.

I'm going to cause Him such pain to the brink of insanity!

No one touches what is MINE!!

"Please just kill me! PLEASEEEE!" He said getting on his knees in front of me.

I laughed mercilessly and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back. "Oh, Don't worry I'm going to kill you. but not before I HAVE MY FUN!" I Hissed Angrily Causing him pain again.

After a few seconds I let him go And grabbed him by the neck and threw him against The same tree he held MY APRIL AGAINST!

He got up off the ground and stood holding the tree tightly as I started making my way to him slowly.
He has cracks on his face and neck From where I threw him.

"I'M SORRY PRINCESS JANE! PLEASE!"   He yelled as I grabbed him by the throat And pushed him up against the tree.

"Can you still smell it Her sent!? Because YOURS WAS ALL OVER HER!!   ON MY APRIL! MY SENT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE ON HER!" I growled Bringing my face to his.

"I CAN SMELL HER ON YOU!!" I growled  Tightening my grip on his neck.

"YOU'RE STUPID! You say you didn't know WHO SHE WAS! But she said she told YOU MULTIPLE TIMES! YOU LET YOUR THIRST CLOUD YOUR MIND! YOUR JUDGMENT! YOUR ACTIONS!" I Hissed Angrily Ripping off his left arm as he Screamed A gut wrenching Screen.

"I think. you did know Who APRIL WAS  And her blood smelled so good To You THAT YOU LET YOUR THIRST TAKE CONTROL!" I growled Ripping off his  Other arm causing him to scream out.

"No one touches WHAT IS MINE! And APRIL IS MINE MORE THAN ANYTHING!" I Hissed Angrily Causing him pain again with my gift.

"What I'm doing to YOU! and what I'm going to DO TO YOU! Will be used as a SHOW! to show what happens to those WHO! DARE! TOUCH! MY! MATE! MY! APRIL!" I growled So loud the ground shook.

I threw him across the garden And he landed in the rose bushes.

"Oh! Jane Dear Not the roses please," I heard my mother say but I ignored it and walked over to him grabbing his left leg and ripping it off.

"Please!...just kill me!" He said almost in a whisper.

I laughed."It's hilarious that you think that I will just put you OUT OF MISERLY!" I Hissed I picked him up by the neck and brought him close to my face.

"Do you have any idea the FEAR AND PAIN YOU CAUSED MY MATE!? Because I! DO!" I growled Tightening my grip As his neck started to crack.

"I said I'm sorry!" He whispered.

"I'm sure you are! but Unfortunately. Saris won't HELP YOU NOW!" I Hissed  Ripping off his other leg Causing him to  Screen.

"SCREENN! LET EVERYONE KNOW OF THE CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL HAPPEN IF APRIL IS HARMED!!" I growled Putting my hands in his mouth Then breaking his head off Throwing it on the ground.

I turned and looked at everyone who is looking at me with scared And angry expressions.

"IF any more HARM COMES TO MY MATE! MY APRIL! I will do more then THAT to those WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" I asked in a growl.

Everyone nodded their heads."GOOD!" I Hissed As I walked over and picked up my cloak off the ground and Put it on. "Burn his body! make sure there is not even Ashleigh LEFT!" I said Coldly  Making my way past everyone.

"Jane Dear, Do not worry About April safety we will be checking every guard member tonight! and making sure they know who she is! And what will happen to them if they do anything to her!" Aro said As I made my way to the doors.

"YOU BETTER! because If something like this happens AGAIN! I will do WAY WORSE!..and we ALL KNOW I'M CAPABLE OF WORSE!" I growled  Before walking out the doors.

I have to get to APRIL!

I know she's OK but I have to feel her in MY ARMS!

SMELL HER! TOUCH HER!

BE WITH HER!

ALL I WANT IS HER RIGHT NOW!

I will not let something like this happen AGAIN!

from now on while April is here she will have someone with her 247!

When I'm not with her she will have someone with her!

This will not happen AGAIN!

I WON'T LET IT!

The 1st thing I'm going to do When I get to April is show her how much I love her!

And show her that I won't let anything happen to HER!

EVER!

Writer's note: Hey guys! sorry this chapter is so short! I was really feeling like I should make a short Jane chapter and show what she did to The vampire. I'll have another chapter out Tomorrow or the next day so don't worry you don't have to wait that long for another chapter. I hope you love this chapter and I had surprisingly a lot of fun writing this!