The truth.

April's P.O.V.

What!? what did she just say!?

My birth mother is her...DAUGHTER!!

But that would mean that she's mine-!

"Yes, I am your biological grandmother, April." Galya said.

I looked at her in this belief,

She's my grandmother! She's my grandmother and her daughter is my mother!..Who apparently is a psychopath!!

My head started to feel dizzy, so I sat back down in the chair.

"I understand that this is a lot for you April," she said.

A Lot, A LOT! THIS ISN'T A LOT! THIS IS OVERWHELMING!!

I just found out that not only am I a witch! But My birth mother Is a craved power hungry Psychopath who will do anything to get what she want! And the woman in front of me is My biological grandmother! It was been protecting me from said mother!

So, no, this isn't a lot! this, this is much MORE!

"I understand-" I cut her off.

"How could you possibly understand!?!"  I shouted "YOU JUST TURNED MY WHOLE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!..EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW, JUST GOT THROWING OUT THE WINDOW!"

"I'm not human! I'm a witch! You're my grandmother! who's been protecting me from my mother Who apparently is a horrible woman!..I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE! I'm not April the human! I'm April the witch?  No, because April is the name that my family gave me, April is the name they gave a girl, they thought was human, but apparently isn't. So what should I even call myself?" I asked really more to myself As tears slowly started to go down my cheeks.

"You are still, April Jezebel Cullen, The only thing that changes is the fact that you are not human," Galya said. "But, if you wish to know your Birth name? I will tell you."

I looked at her. My Birth name? Do I want to know? I've been April Cullen, My entire life,

But April was the name given to a human girl, You are not human.

I'm not human, My entire life has been a lie, I everything I thought I knew, has not been true.

"Just because everything you thought you knew has not been true April, does not mean That April is not your name. Yes, Your world just got turned upside down, And yes, It was not the name you were given at birth, But it is the name that your loving family gave you," she said softly.

My loving family, What will they do when I tell them the truth? From what I know vampires and witches don't get along. So how will they react when they find out the truth? Will they even still want to be my family?

And Jane, OH GOD JANE! Jane hates witches with a furious Passion like no other! what will she do? will she even.. will she still..want to be with me!?

The thought of Jane leaving me, made my heart hurt and it started to beat rapidly.

I don't know what I'll do if Jane leaves me!? especially over something I can't help, she's my everything! she's my Janey!

"Calm down, April. Jane cannot leave you, You are Soulmates, It is physically impossible for either one of you to leave each other,"

She's right, Jane can't leave me, our souls are Bonded,

I took a couple of deep breaths and after a moment or so I had calmed myself down.

I can't lose control of myself like that again, I need to stay calm.

I looked up at Galya, And locked eyes with her. "Tell me everything, I want to know everything."