April,

Jane's P.O.V.

"You have Broken many laws." Aro said  Staring down at the vampire We were sent on a mission To bring to Volterra.

"I'm so sorry, you're majesty's!" The vampire said to getting on his knees. "Was never my intention to break any laws!"

"And yet, you did," Aro said.

"I haven't been a vampire that long. I didn't know exposing yourself to humans was wrong!" He said.

"It does not matter, if you did or didn't know." Aro Crossed his legs. "If our guard would not have gotten there when they did. the situation could have been much dire!"

"I understand and-" The vampire was caught off king Marcus.

"No you don't understand," Marcus said. "In today's modern world, vampires have to be more careful, We  Can't just go around doing whatever we please in the day like we used to a 100 years ago!"

"I-" The vampire was cut off again by Father

"Save it! Not only did you expose herself to multiple humans! but, You made a spectacle out of yourself!" Father Hissed. "Then when our guard came to Resolve the situation, You try to run from them!"

I smiled remembering how he tried to run before I sent him to the ground.

The vampire Looked to Aro "Please, Your majesty, You have seen my thought. you know I had no intention of being a spectacle! and breaking laws! It was a mistake! I lost control over myself!"

Aro Slowly nodded and cupped his hands. "Yes, I have, But that is exactly why We must deal with you. You lost control once what is stopping you from doing Again?"

The vampire looked down and you could tell he was thinking.

"...I.." He looked backup at Aro. "Please,"

Aro Shook his head. "The volturi, Does not give Second chances." And with those words he looked over to Felix and Demetri Who smiled and started to walk over to the vampire.

The vampires eyes widened and he looked from Felix To Dimitri walking to him and he got up off the ground. "No! NO!! NO! PLEASE!" He went to attack Felix but before he could I sent him to the ground.

His screams echo through the throne Room as he laid on the ground Squirming around like a fish out of water.

I smiled Down at him.
It's pathetic how they all think they can fight their way out of here!

"Jane, Let him go." Aro said.

I don't want to but I did.

When I let him go Felix and Demetri grabbed him. Then broke him into pieces.

I turned to Aro. "Can I leave now?" I asked Ready to get back to April.

I hate that I haven't been with her today!

"yes." He answered.

I wasted no time rushing out of the throne Room To Mine and April's bedroom where my mother and aunts left her.

I don't know how I feel about the fact that my mother and aunt Spent a Majority of the day with my mate?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're getting alone and I'm glad that my mother likes April. I just don't want them saying something to April that  Would be...I guess the word I would use is..embarrassing!

When I reached the door To our Room I opened the door slowly.

"My love, I'm back." I said softly  Entering the Room.