24. Fight

The three helicopter sounds could be heard around the environment. Arawn sees getting it landed and Zac gets down and takes a seat on the base of the cockpit looking outside and eating the sandwich.

You must be kidding me! Arawn thought when his door was open. Zac, the personal guard, greets him and helped him out in a wheelchair, taking him to helicopters.

"You must be kidding!" Arawn says while Zac helped him inside the passenger seat of the helicopter.

"I can't leave the killer of my wife alive. He is a psychopath. After years we have got him. I am ain't leaving this chance." He says and Arawn worriedly looks away.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. We aren't going to let him kill her." Zac smiled, sitting back on the base.

"Did you ever forget what he did to Rebecca?" Arawn asked, leaning on his seat.

"That was the most painful thing I ever saw or heard that day. He was one of our friends who knew our weakness and He was always a jealous psychopath of our happiness." Zac said and took a long breath, looking into space.

"You never had weakness until Elizabeth!" He continued and turned looking at him. "And whatever the situation is, never leave her after this." He says and Arawn slowly nods his head, looking away.

Ian immediately closed the coffin and covered it with rugs and boxes with his men.

"Who the crap is outside?" Ian ranted. Enraged internally, he grabbed his gun and shifted, loading it. He looks up and was about to walk when muscle tension - struck, skin paled rapidly and brows snapped together.

The fear and shock worked through his skin and spine watching Xavier and Zane pointing guns over his head.

I am caught. I need a backup plan!! He was middle of his thoughts when Ares marched inside with Arcane beside him. Ian gulped scaredly and raise his hands in the air. Noah grabbed the guns away from him and stood out.

"Long time! Missed me, friend!!" Arcane smirks, leaning watching the knife mark on his neck. Ian scaredly gulped when another Xavier walked, dragging Violet by the hair and throwing her down in front of Ian. Ian scaredly gulped, watching Ares's blooded angry eyes. "She is for Arawn's to kill. He won't make it easy for her." Arcane and security grabbed Voliet, taking her away.

"Ares!!" Ian spoke when Zane raises his directly to his head.

The other security brought chairs for Arcane and Ares and they sat relaxing while more security walked inside with guns in their hands.

"Elizabeth And Rebecca's Mother!!!" Arcane acted indifferently, taking his knife. Ian slowly stepped away from the coffin. 

His men strolled to the coffin and Ares sat casually along with Ares. The security walked, covering them with bomb shields.

"He will open that!" Arcane says, glaring at Ian coldly and asking his men to move away. Zane pushed him with a gun over his head. Ian slowly stepped toward the coffin and removed the rugs and boxes away from it. Slowly removing the head off from the box, he opens it. Arcane gets up and walks, pushing him away.

Elizabeth was laying down with her hands, and legs tied. The blood was covering her lower body part. He immediately removed the ropes away and lean patting her cheeks.

"Elizabeth!!" Elizabeth He called her but no response. He checked for her nerves.

"She can die any moment!" His eyes widen and he immediately picked her in his arms in a bridal way.

"Hospitality Now!!" He says to Noah and Noah holds her walking out immediately.

"You!! Where is Rebecca's Mother?" Arcane grabbed Ian's jaw in his fist.