15. Grandparents

Boys Hold hands Men Hold their women by their shoulders!!

The security hears the loud screeching sound around the surrounding. The plane lands and stops. Elizabeth climbed down the plane stairs with Arawn beside her.

She was wearing a yellow satin ruffles full sleeve tea-length dress. It was like a flower was blooming in sun rays. Her skin glows more under the sunray. She put her hands on his, walking down. The black suit was perfectly fitting and defined him. His black shades hide his eyes.

Several security guards in the black suit were around with their black shades on and transmitters in their ears. A few of them had guns and walked beside Arawn and Elizabeth.

The site was speaking power, wealth, and king with his queen of the kingdom. Arawn smiled when he stopped seeing an old age man standing in front of them in a blue suit.

"Welcome, Mr. Young Rodriguez." He smiled. Elizabeth looks at him with a brief smile.

"I didn't think that old man will come here, Mr. Smith," Arawn speaks and Smith smiled more.

"He is your grandfather." Mr. Smith smiled and opened the door for him. Arawn opens the front passenger seat of Mr. Smith. He smiled and takes his seat. Elizabeth sits behind Arawn.

"Are you tired?" Arawn turns to Elizabeth, asking, and she nods her head negatively.

"Good!! Cause you will get tired soon." He says with a brief smile while looking at him in confusion. Mr. Smith smiles when his phone rings. He was about to pick up the call when Arawn takes his phone.

"Let's have some fun, Mr. Smith," Arawn Chuckle softly. Mr. Smith's eyes widened. He turns to look at Arawn.

The car stops in front of the big gate and Arawn immediately gets out closing the door leaving Elizabeth awed and perplexed by Mr. Smith.

Xavier opens the door for her. She smiles getting outside of the car along with Mr. Smith. They filled the estate with several security with guns. She gulps Nervously looking around.

Arawn, where did you go? She thought, rubbing the sweat away from her palm. Mr. Smith smiles and shows her way. She smiles humbly walking in front while he was behind.

The maids and staff stop working around hearing heels sound. They turn watching her. She restlessly holds herself walking and stands in front of long stairs. The mansion was magnificent and marvelous. It was more than a king's Kingdom. It was totally Stone and Light around.

Am I getting kidnapped? She thought when she sees an old aged man walking towards her. She nervously looked down at the floor. The aura of his body was powerful.

"Where is that Brute?" The man's angry voice roared around the mansion. Elizabeth flinched internally.

"Alaric, you scared her." She hears a beautiful voice. Elizabeth looks up and finds an old-aged woman walking gracefully. She knew her!!! Elizabeth's subconscious mind quickly struck her. She was Natalie Rodriguez. That means the man is Alaric Rodriguez.

Elizabeth's eyes wandered over the old man whose eyes matched Arawn's.

All Rodriguez Women are men so graceful, she thinks when she feels hands on her head.

"You are So Beautiful. Now I knew why my grandson was in a so hurry to marry." Natalie chuckles holding her face. Elizabeth smiled nervously when she finds Arawn Behind Alaric. He gave her a silent gesture with his fingers over his lips.

"She is beautiful. But where is that cunning fox?" Alaric asks, looking at Elizabeth. His all attention was on her. Elizabeth Nervously gulps looking at them.