38. Happiness

Elizabeth was laying on the bed watching Arawn sleeping soundly sideways while his hands rest on her waist. He looked peaceful and relaxed. She longed for his feelings and his for so long. She smiled placing her hands over his cheeks rubbing them slowly and moving her hands away. She couldn't fight this anymore.

I loved you Arawn but I can fight for my respect. She thought when he moved closer to her warmth holding her closer. His fragrance filled her nostrils making her breath harder.

My hormones are again making me crazy. She thought and turns her back getting up slowly. Getting off of bed she walked into the bathroom. Arawn slowly opened his eyes watching the empty spot-on bed.

I was being a jerk all the time. She always loved me without even expecting anything back other than my love. Now also behind her anger, she loves me so deeply. He thought hearing the shower running down.

I need redemption for my mistake. He slowly gets up leaving the bed.

After breakfast, Elizabeth was sitting in the bedroom while Arawn, Archer, and Bella were decorating the bedroom. She smiled watching Arawn placing toys all around.

He walked to the carton box and took the biggest teddy bear and looked around the room then his eyes fell on Elizabeth. She hides her smile and picked a book beside her pretending to be ready. He smiled and walked to her and placed it behind him and a small one beside her. She looked at him and he smiled at her. Her heart flutters when she felt sudden movement.

"Ouch!" she held her baby concerning everyone in the room. Arawn at once bend down and Elizabeth smiled looking at him. He looked at her in confusion. She slowly held his hands.

"Smile at me," she asked and Arawn chuckle looking at her and a sudden kick feeling was felt around. His eyes widen and he felt the movement.

"Did he just kick?" He smiled at Elizabeth and a kick again occurred and Elizabeth winched little.

"God Arawn if you keep smiling at Elizabeth like that the baby will be a footballer inside." the Archer comments and everyone laughed loudly.

"I just can't believe it" Arawn smiled looking at her belly and Elizabeth smiled. Bella held Archer's hands and took him out of the room leaving them alone.

Elizabeth smiled resting her head on the sofa and rubbing her belly gently. Arawn held her hands and lean closer to her looking into her eyes.

"I am sorry Elizabeth. I was so drowning in grief and guilt at that time I forget everything good that happened between us. To keep you away I hurtled you so much. I was scared to hurt you but did what I was scared of. I am sorry for us! Are their redemptions for me?" he asked and she smiled more leaning.

"I fought for us Arawn. I never hated you! I was just angry with you for toying with my respect!" she stated and he lean holding both hands.

"I am sorry for that night to happen like that but I am never sorry for this baby. This is the best thing I ever had. This makes me alive. You make me alive. This family makes me alive." he stated and she smiled leaning and kissing his lips.

"You are the family I ever had!" she smiled to lean when he held her head and kissed her deeply making her gasp. He got up hovering above balancing himself kissing her deeply.

She gasped when he moved away kissing her neck and moving his hands on her bosom. He moved away breathing in and out heavily and smiled.

"I have to wait a few more months to get you and this little prince!" he smiled and peck her lips.

"Do you have to go back to Germany?" he asked holding her hands and sitting beside her on the hands of the sofa. She nods resting her back against his chest.

"I have to but only on works!" she smiled and Arawn chuckled kissing her temple.

"I will get mom to make you ready for the baby shower," Arawn stated when she held his hands and he looked at her.

"You can still help it's just dressing," she smirked and he smiled.

"Then we are surely getting late." he smiles and picked her up in his arms walking into the closet room.

After an hour

Arawn walked down with Elizabeth in his arms and placed her down on her seat. Bella smiled holding Archer's hand and speaking. The guest smiled and flowers fell over them Mrs. Michael walked first toward them and made her handmade flower diadem.

"So, I am a rich king and billionaire!" Arawn whispered in Elizabeth's ears and she laughed loud holding her baby bump.

"Yea a wealthy billionaire king!" she smiled and he peck her lips held her hands and sat beside her on the swing.