13. Office

Don't Believe Too Easily!!!

Arawn stepped inside, watching Elizabeth resting on the bed while staring at the ceiling. The moon was gleaming with the slow wind blowing around. The environment was cool and the bed warm under the quilt. He slides beside her, pulling the quilt up and covering them.

"Aren't you sleepy?" He asked, tilting his sideway to observe her. She turned watching him and nodded negatively looking at him. He seizes her closer to him.

"Sleep!" He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, closing his eyes. He held her while she was wide awake.

I am not weak, Arawn. I will never leave you. You saved me once by coming into my life. But now I am in control of everything. I know you don't love but I will make sure you fall for me hard. I want everything from them that they took away from me. She closed her eyes, holding him sleeping soundly.

The strong and pleasant strong sweet vanilla aroma filled the dining hall and kitchen. Arawn walked down the stairs walked into the dining hall and looked around. His eyes were looking for one person. He stopped in front of Xavier.

"Where is Liza?" He asked, looking around. His nostrils filled with a powerful aroma of coffee. It was rich and strong. He didn't wait for the answer and walked into the kitchen. She smiled and placed everything on the food tray.

Chef smiled until the color of his face drained from watching Arawn standing. He was watching the staff with his indifferent tone as everyone bow their head glancing at the floor.  

Arawn raised his hands and dismissed everyone. Everyone stepped out of the kitchen, startled. He should have known it must be here. He felt concerned for the next seconds but suddenly a new warm feeling filled his heart. She looked extremely beautiful and gorgeous while cooking happily.

Elizabeth smiles turning to get the fruit bowl. She turns and suddenly collies with a hard chest and a hasty gasp left her lips. Elizabeth's hands came to his shoulder, instantly holding herself until she sees him. She breathed in relief at seeing Arawn.

"Oh, Jesus! You scared me!" she breathed relief and started removing her apron.

"Who ask you to get in the kitchen? You should rest. " He grabs her waist and removed the apron away.

"I am fine." She smiled. He holds her hand, walking into the dining hall. The maid and chef bring the breakfast to the dining hall. They served him on his plate. Bella served Archer while Arcane grabbed his fruit bowl, eating happily. The cutlery sound could be heard around them while they eat silently.

Elizabeth sat eating when she heard the sudden rushing footsteps. Brian hurriedly walked inside, looking at Arawn. Everyone was looking at him. He panted heavily. He looked worried and frightened.

"Sir, there is something important." Arawn looks at him and gets up standing. Elizabeth looks at them in confusion.

"Excuse Me," He says and immediately walks away with Brian. They walked into the Hall. Brian took a breath and looks behind Arawn then speaks.

"Sir, I don't know how to say this but..." He forwarded his phone showing to him. Arawn face color dried up. He didn't have words to speak.

"When did this happen?" He asked, glancing at Violet's picture with the headline.

"Miss Emerson Claims to have Rodriguez's Heir. Are sisters hooking up with one man together? "

"Grab the person who wrote this article, and I will personally meet Miss Emerson this time. Arrange the meeting. And clean the mess before my family knew it, especially Elizabeth." Arawn says angrily and Brian just nods his head yes.