19. Kidnapped

Dusseldorf, Germany

Next Day

Somewhere

"This is your money and bring her directly to me. That bitch needs to understand the difference between something." A dark, bitchy yet threatening voice came. The door is dark as night but without any light. The man with grey eyes and golden locks looked around and then at the money on the table with things.

"I don't kill people. I am Ian Anderson, the right hand of Ares Azriel King. Do think I will do it and especially with Rodriguez. Who can disappear me?" A loud chuckle comes and the heels tapping sound come. The light was switched on and he saw the face.

"I will do it if I you get in my bed, Miss Violent Emerson." She chuckled and walked, taking her seat on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Such a small price!!" she chuckles, leaning over and kissing his neck.

Alaric was sitting along with Archer and Arcane while Natalie and Bella were in the kitchen cooking. Xavier stood scaredly watching the three of them, along with Mr. Smith. He was holding the gun of a head-on man in a black outfit with hands and feet tied, sitting on the floor in Japanese Style.

"So, you say the target was Elizabeth?" Alaric asked again, looking at the man. The blood was oozing out from the corner of her mouth. His jacket was ripped apart like he struggled to live out of death from a fight. His face had severe cuts and scratches and cut fingers. His mouth was taped and his eyes filled red with cries and tears. He nods his head slowly, looking at the floor.

"Why?" Archer asked, looking at him playing with a knife. Arcane gulped, scaredly looking at his father. He looked scary to him too.

Xavier removed the tape away from his mouth, and he started crying and speaking.

"They paid me. Someone send me money with pictures and with notes. 'Target is to Kill Uncrowned Princess. Elizabeth Michael should die at any cost.' And there was a lump sum money bag with a fake ID and passport for me to leave the country. I am just contracted, Killer. I get money and do the job. I never knew she was going to Arawn's wife. Or I would have never accepted this." He cried and scream in pain. Xavier put the tape back and Arcane breathed. It wasn't that he couldn't see all this, but he was damn scared of his brother. He angrily got up and walked outside.

Archer sighed and speaks.

"I need detail of everything. Get the details of everything you all and finish it before my son wakes up and kills him. He must have killed many." Archer speaks getting up and leaving the place and walking behind his son.

Arawn was sleeping soundly while Elizabeth was sitting on the couch reading a book. The injury was deep and threatening. Though Arawn was pretending to be all fine. But everyone knew he could have died on the last day. She gets up slowly and walked, covering him properly when there was a knock on the door. She sees Arcane standing at the door looking at her.

He slowly gestures for her to come and she nods, removes her hands from the covers, and started stepping outside. Leo walked inside, standing and holding his gun.

She closes the door behind her and stares at Xavier, Mr. Smith, and Arcane in confusion.

"You are going home with Mr. Smith. We will be staying here until morning. It's grandfather's order. You can't deny." Arcane speaks while turning and looking at Arawn through Glassdoor.