25. Sorrow

After a Few Hours.

"I am sorry Mr. And Mrs. Rodriguez Arcane won't survive long. We did our best but with a sniper rifle. You know!!" Rebecca stated, looking at them. Bella fell on their seat in shock, looking pale and blank. It felt like the air was suffocating them. Archer sat down, holding her closer in his arms.

"It cannot be possible. Arcane never did anything without my permission. How can he leave us like this?" Bella stated it with great anguish. The non-stop tears roll down her cheeks and her lips tremble.

"He is still alive, Bella. We still have time," Archer cried holding her closer in his tight arms. Their eyes were warm, red, and puffy with tears. The surroundings suffocated them. Archer, for the first time, didn't know what to do.

'This jerk can't leave me!' Arawn thought, breathing like it was impossible for him. Xavier without any word, push the wheelchair and took him near the ward.

Rebecca slowly pushed the ward door open, and Bella and Archer stood beside Arawn. Xavier couldn't help but leave them alone.

"No negative talking" Bella warned and took a long breath hiding her pain holding Archer's coat scaredly.

Arawn was at a loss for words, seeing his twin brother like that. He feels overwhelmed while tears roll down his cheeks.

"Mom! H..e cannot go!!" He anyhow stated with a heavyweight heart and trembling voice with pain. His jaw stiffened with endless pain.

If I would have known everything before. This would have never happened. He thought and but he immediately wiped tears away with his sleeves, pretending strong from everyone.

Rebecca attached the IV cannula to Arcane's body On the ventilator. The environment was stiff and unpleasant emotion. It felt like a lifeless and doom day. Arawn slowly walked inside, along with Archer and Bella. Archer pulled a chair for Bella beside Arcane's bed. Arcane smiled looking at them. Arawn held his hands, sitting and looking at him.

"You jerk you really have to go?" He asked with a stiff jaw, pang tone, and trembling voice. He was in pain for sure. Arcane slowly nods his head and smiles at him.

"I did so many wrong things, but I corrected it at the end. Promise me to keep mom and dad safe and happy with you." Arcane stated that anyhow breathing was impossible, but he stayed strong.

The machine beeping got uneven, Rebecca Looked at them when Arcane held Bella and Archer's hands speaking.

"I am great. I know but I want to go!! Rebecca would be waiting for me." He says and smiles when the room falls into silence. Bella's eyes widen, as Arcane hands fall lifelessly on the bed.

The great agony overtook Arawn, Archer, and Bella. She got up, patting Arcane cheeks, waking him up. Her screaming surrounded every corner of the VIP Area. Every soul and heart spasms and throbs in intense pain. Archer quickly moved to hold Bella back in her arms. Her scream and cry tore every heart around. Arawn slowly moved near and closed Arcane smiling eyes face and watched endlessly.

The torment and twinge held Archer in the grip internally. He pulled Bella closer, hiding her face in his chest. Arawn was sitting there like a statue, unable to express and tell how he felt. He didn't shed a single tear for a second.

Evening!!! Rodriguez Estate

"I want to bury him where we buried Rebecca," Zac said, looking at silent Arawn and Archer. "Rebecca was a great help as Doctor. She gave an injection to Bella to sleep for a while. The pain was immense, but we have accepted the reality at the end of the day." Ares watched Arawn, who didn't shed a single tear at his brother's death. He knew that pain to some extent. He wanted to be beside him, but he knew he won't let anyone.