5. Illness

Growing life inside is a blessing!

After few Months

It was a few months of Elizabeth staying with the Rodriguez family. the hall was rustic and modern, with golden and whitewall art paintings. She was sitting holding a pillow against her belly watching television when Arcane walks with his butler behind. 

"I bear gifts!" he says when Bella walks crossing her arms against her chest and watching him. He was gone for weeks after Arawn left with no news. "I am alive mom. Don't worry!" He says watching Elizabeth who shifts to watching the Butler keeping several boxes. 

"What are we having here?" Bella asked taking a seat beside Elizabeth. Arcane takes a seat on the floor carpet passing boxes to Elizabeth. "Anya and Atticus toy I wished they ever used," Arcane says weakly as Bella's eyes widen. 

"You were in Turin?" She asked, and he nods his head as Elizabeth look at him and gave weak smile. Sometimes I hope anyone tells me what is the deal with Arcane but no one says a word. And I don't have the heart to ask Bella. She is always silent at Arcane.' Elizabeth wonder when there was the box in her arms. 

"They are used and news," Arcane says as Elizabeth smiles, opening the boxes with a smile. "I don't mind using a used one. I would be happy enough if I have it for my baby." Elizabeth is amazing Bella and Arcane. Both look at her as she happily opens the boxes, watching dresses and toys.  

"My mother was never the same after dad died. she sent me to a private school in Switzerland." Elizabeth explain as Bella gave warm smile and caress her head. Arcane happily passed the boxes to Elizabeth. Archer walks inside the mansion with Leo beside him along with the Ford. His eyes never left smiling Arcane who sat with Elizabeth unwrapping the boxes they did not touch for years.

Bella shifted and smiles as Archer stood shocked. She just nods her head to him and he smiles, walking towards them. Arcane was certainly the most cheerful man Elizabeth ever met.

She watched Arcane show her several toys, then came a big teddy bear. Elizabeth laughed at his antics. It was like Arcane brought the whole toy shopping center. The maids brought the juice for Elizabeth and Bella holds it and gives it to her. 

It is the Evening Elizabeth was sitting reading when Arcane takes the seat beside her and passes her the milk glass. She was about to refuse when he puts the chocolate in. 

"I can worst if you don't listen!" He says passing it to her. She takes the milk glass, drinking silently. Arcane grabbed the book, read it, and shifts watching her pass the empty glass. 

"Will you take the Throne that is waiting for you?" Arcane asked. Elizabeth shakes her head negatively. "No!" 

"I don't wanna be part of the royal game!" she replies as he nods his head, passing the book back and grabbing the glass, leaving her alone. 

Germany

Arawn walked out of his car, putting his coat button closed, and looked around the plot. He had sunglasses that hid his eyes. The security came standing beside him, securing him properly.

"Sir, this is the plot that you desired. Everything is the same as required. We can successfully make the old age and orphanage house here as required." Brian says, watching Arawn standing.

"Good! Start the construction soon. And I want it to be done before the month's end. The sooner is better." He says, turning, and walking around the plot with his security.

"The Place is Beautiful, Sir," Xavier said when Arawn took his glasses out, watching the seashore and feeling the strong sea breeze on him. The plot was beautiful near the sea and nature. It attracted Arawn at first sight when he visited first.