17. Beach

After one week

Elizabeth smiled, taking the dress out and hanging it on the stand. 'Let's see does Arawn Edward Rodriguez gets seduced?' She thought and walked into the bathroom.

At breakfast, Arawn was sitting down on the lawn with his Alaric when smith walked inside with a small husky baby. The morning weather was calm and cool, yet sunny. Elizabeth was sitting reading magazines with Natalie. She smiled as Natalie explained her things around. It engrossed them in work when Arawn at once got upstanding, taking his small husky in his arms.

"He is getting bigger!" Arawn speaks sitting beside his grandfather, rubbing the head of the husky.

"He is yours, now!!" Arawn turned with shock, looking at him. Not believing in his ear. His grandfather smiles, looking at him.

"Arcane have received his already. You were here, so I thought to give you here only." Alaric speaks, looking at Natalia talking to Elizabeth.

"I can't believe this. Dad will be in so shock. I can already see him rebelling." Arawn chuckle and leave the husky on the ground.

"I am ain't saying thank you," he speaks when Elizabeth walked smiling and picked husky in her arms.

"Who's it? He is so cute!" she asked, looking at him.

"he is hideous and now he belongs to you both." Alaric smiles when maids pick up empty plates and mugs away. Natalie walked sitting beside Alaric while Elizabeth pats the Hideous head.

"Grandpa, I will be leaving for work. See you in the evening." He gets up walking towards Elizabeth. She smiled when he leaves forehead kiss and walks away.

In the afternoon, the sun was shining brightly while she looked around the garden flowers with Smith trailing behind her.

"I told you, Mr. Smith, I am fine by myself." Elizabeth smiled, turning to look at him. He just smiled and walked further, showing her way.

"How long it's been since you have been working for Rodriguez's?" Elizabeth asked, moving her hands to the flowers. The sunlight disappeared under the tree. "Years!! Can't count." Mr. Smith smiled, showing her around, and she smiled, following him.

"You have lots of knowledge about plants and flowers." Mr. Smith while Elizabeth removed a few unwanted wild plants.

"Yeah! My best friend used to teach me about things. She was a botanist daughter but died at a young age." Elizabeth explained and gets up and walked looking around.

"I heard about unwanted circumstances; How you met Arawn and about the baby." Mr. Smith says looking at her and she gives a brief smile walking.

"When first I met Arawn, I hated him so much, but now when I look back I don't. He is a kind special one that I want to preserve in my heart and soul my whole life." she smiled and Mr. Smith smiled along walking.

"Did you know Mr. Alaric has taken down Emerson's everything? The incident was personally looked after by the Rodriguez's?" Elizabeth nods her speaking.

"I know. I want to stop it but can't. You know Rodriguez's. Earlier I wanted but when I knew my mother wanted me to sell off to someone else and killed my baby. Then I wish god show mercy on them, which he won't." Elizabeth walked towards the private beach of the estate.

"I wish too, but whatever they did, I think they deserve it. No one can be so cruel to their blood." Mr. Smith speaks, and they stopped facing each and sunlight shines over them. From the corner of his eyes, Mr. Smith felt someone walking towards them. He turns at Arawn, who was walking towards them. Elizabeth looks at Arawn. Mr. Smith smiled and walked away silently.