31. Invitation

Decision taken wisely always proves to be right!!

Germany

Elizabeth dropped her bag on the sofa, taking the seat slowly. Mrs. Michael walked around watching Ares then at Elizabeth, who was all silent. Elizabeth was lost in some other world, all in silence. Mrs. Michael didn't need words. She walked over and embraced her in her arms.

Feeling relaxed, Elizabeth kept her head on her shoulder, pulling closer, watching the shining sun outside.

"Thank you, Ares!" Mrs. Michael and Ares nod his head, taking seats when the maids brought him water.

"You okay Liz? " Mrs. Michael asked and Elizabeth nodded, closing her eyes and calming herself. And moved away, looking at her.

"I am ready to take the throne," she stated, and Mrs. Michael looked at her in shock. Elizabeth held her head and nods her head with a smile. Mrs. Michael couldn't help but smile and pull her into a hug, rubbing her back. Ares looked at them in shock. Elizabeth closed her eyes when tears roll down her cheeks but she wiped them away and look at Mrs. Michael moving away.

"I will get changed, Oma," she stated and got up, walking away.

"She isn't ready to hold all the responsibility and things now, Mrs. Michael," Ares stated, looking at her. She smiled and looked at him.

"She isn't, I know, but she will learn with me. And you will be there, don't you?" She stated and Ares nods his head and smile looking at her and taking a seat beside her.

"I will be!" she called me brother and I have to be there with her. Ares stated, making Mrs. Much smile and pull him in a hug and move away watching.

"We will hold a ceremony after three months." Ares nods his head, holding her hands, and looked at her.

Ares walked through the foyer walking toward Elizabeth's room. She slowly opens it and walks inside, finding her laying on the bed sleeping soundly. He walked closer, finding her holding the teddy bear closer to her. He smiled immediately and covered her properly, switching the table lamp off walking outside closing the door.

She slowly opens her eyes, pulling the teddy bear closer to her, watching the surrounding darkness.

"You know, you can't fool me!!" she heard a sudden voice, and Ares switched the lights on. She watches Ares standing, and he slowly takes a seat on the bed beside her.

"I wasn't fooling. Who asked you to check on me?" She stated coldly, making him smile.

"You know someone called me brother now acting like half bitch." he stated and she looked at him with wide eyes. She immediately covered it up and turned, looking at the clock on the nightstand.

"You can talk about it. You haven't said a word in the whole day." He stated, looking at her while she kept looking into space.

"Why should I especially with you!" she speaks slowly, and he smiled and holds her hands, taking the teddy bear.

"Because I got Arawn Edward Rodriguez kidnapped for fun tonight," he stated and chuckled, smiling. Elizabeth sat on the bed with a jolt, looking at him in shock.

"You what?" she asked, and he chuckled, turning, leaning his back against the headboard, watching her.

"I didn't! I was laying" he said, watching her when suddenly she faking angrily picked pillow hitting him. "oh" and he groaned in pain, rubbing his arms. She sighed and dropped the pillow and sat beside him, resting her back against the headboard, grabbing the teddy bear from his arms.

"Don't fake. I know you didn't get hurt. But I was so happy for a second." She stated and looked at him. He smiled and looked at her.

"That's what I want you to be. Happy!!" he speaks, watching her seriously while she looked at him.

"Are you happy without Victoria?" she asked, looking down at her hands and he looked at her with creased eyebrows.

"How did..." He asked, but she cut off him in mid-sentence speaking.

"I figured it out myself! Now answer my question." She asked, looking at him seriously and he smiled, looking into the darkness.

"I have to be. She asked me to live happily without her and I will do anything for her." He smiled, making Elizabeth smile a little watching him.

"You love her so much!!" He smiled more and turned to look at her.

"Come!!" He asked, and she looked at him in confusion. He forwarded his hands, making her slowly place her hands in his and got out of bed, walking out of the bedroom.

They walked into the garden when her eyes fell on several fireflies. She smiled immediately, looking around.

"Fireflies of the night are the reason why this palace is built here. Centuries ago, these were the reason for light and thus the palace was made here!!" Ares explained, making her smile more, and walked further around, smiling widely.

Next day morning!! London's,

"What's this? It looks fancy!!" Bella stated, taking a seat beside Archer and looking at the big classic royal box.

"Just figuring out. I just know it's from Germany, the royal family," Archer stated, opening the box.

"Elizabeth!!" she stated when Arawn came into view.

"Did someone say Elizabeth?" He asked, taking a seat in front of them and finding his father opening the big box. They nod their head and Archer remove the cover. There was a glass card placed inside. Taking it out, he reads along with Bella. Both sat in shock and looked at Arawn.

Arawn was busy doing a knot of his shoes, and he sat straight looking at them. His parents were looking at him with shocked eyes. He looks at them and takes the card, reading.

The Michael family cordially invites Rodriguez's family to the coronation day of Elizabeth Jackson Michael

November one
two thousand sixteen halves past four o'clock

Royal Michael palace
Berlin, Germany

Arawn looks at them in complete shock. He couldn't believe what he just read. It was too fast for him to adjust.

"Did something happen?" Archer asked, looking at him seriously. He gulps down scaredly, looking at the invitation box and then at the card. Elizabeth never wanted to take the throne. He knew! Everyone knew!! He slowly opens his mouth to speak.

"Elizabeth was here last week, and we had a talk," he stated and Archer glared at him.

"You talked or broke up with her," he asked and Arawn nodded, closing his eyes and speaking.

"I broke up!" He stated, making the mansion fall into silence.

"You are fucked up, son. She is queen now!!" Archer angrily stated and got up, walking away and grabbing Bella along with him.

Vote comments and tag your friends ❤️