22. Heart's

Love isn't any word or feeling. It's much more than anyone can understand.

"Arawn!!!"

Arawn eyes open suddenly with his heart thumping loudly. Something felt weird as his body was shaking. Was it a dream or real? He heard Elizabeth calling his name faintly like she was in pain.

Arawn was resting on the bed, blinking at the ceiling. The vexation of the heart pulled him back in the reality. He looks around. She must Be Home.!! He thought. 

The area was too silent for him when his brother was around. With deliberate movements, Arawn peeled back the sheets, and the coldness of the floor touched his toes. 

Arawn glanced around and found a slip-on, sliding his feet in. He closes his eyes and opens them back, adjusting from the spinning head. He was standing on his feet when his knee weaken and slip on his toes. He waited to land in the cold, but someone held him tightly before he could fall. The IV attached was broken.

"Arawn!!" Archer clasped his son and shouted for the doctor and security.

"Doctor!!"

"Xavier!!"

Arawn held his father, closing his eyes. Security at once opens the door, running inside holding Arawn. They help him onto the bed. He was too strong and healthy for two people to hold him.

Rebecca ran into his blue doctor's outfit with a coat, looking at Arawn in shock. She didn't think further and picked up the fallen glucose bag and removed the IV from his hand, attaching a new one.

"Dad!!" Arawn called, making Archer turns toward him holding his hand.

"It's going to be alright. I am ain't going anywhere." Archer encourages his son when Rebecca injects him with a syringe of drugs. The sub-doctor attached an IV to him, checking for another or damage to him.

"Mr. Rodriguez, are you feeling hurt?" Rebecca asked, looking, but he was unconscious to answer anything. "We need to check on him. Prepare the OT," she asked her substitute doctor.

"Mr. Rodriguez, it would help if you ask your boys to move out." Archer nodded yes and walked out while Rebecca and her team shifted Arawn to another bed with the help of security.

Archer was standing out of OT, waiting, when Bella hurried toward him.

"Why Arawn is in there? He was fine in the morning I..." she was speaking when Archer pulls her into a hug soothing her uneasiness.

"Our son is fine. He is fine." Archer more than to Bella; he was telling things to himself. He needed to be calm.

"Someone overdosed on anesthesia. He is sleeping?" Rebecca froze at her co-doctor's words. The other doctor pats Arawn's cheek to keep him awake. Rebecca started the observation of any sign of being hurt without answering anything.

"Mr. Rodriguez, wake up!! are you feeling hurt?" Rebecca asked when Arawn clasped her hands.

"Whatever you are planning, girl? You will answer me," He warned in a soft and breakable tone. Rebecca, for the first time, was thankful to God. Anyone wasn't dying from her hands.

"Mr. Rodriguez looks like medicines have a different effect on you. We will lower the dose." She tried to pull her hands away nervously, but he never left watching with his Haze Eyes.