32. Coronation

Crowing the heart is crowing the soul.

After three-month, Berlin, Germany

Royal Michael palace

"Ready to be slave son!!" Archer stated getting out of the car. He stood watching Arawn breathing into the chilly atmosphere, closing his suit buttons.

"Stop scaring him!" Bella whispered into his ears, making Archer smile. "Well, after so many years, I got to enjoy his scared face. I will enjoy it a little longer." Archer whispers lowly with a smirk and turns watching scared Arawn looking at the palace.

Mrs. Michael placed the princess crown over Elizabeth's head while she looked at her hands.

"Now the empress is ready!!" she smiled and looked at her. Elizabeth smiled at her Oma and looked at Ares, who was watching them from a far distance.

Elizabeth was wearing a specially designed white royal gown attached to the golden cape. The sleeves were long and the bell at the bottom made it more graceful.

Her powerful, striking looks and charismatic personality made everyone stand in awe.

The Perfect Empress!!

She was graceful, powerful, and kind! The crowning was just for the name she was already the empress for everyone.

She slowly rises from her seat, and everyone pays obeisance in front of her with the respect. She slowly nods her head and everyone looks up at her.

Ares steps towards her. He pays obeisance and takes her hands in his and places a kiss on her knuckles.

"Ready for crowing, empress!" he smiled at her. She beamed immediately, making everyone smile.

"Your mother is very powerful than anyone could be along with you, baby prince." Ares looks at her belly and she smiles, rubbing it slowly.

"There isn't anything visible and we will keep it like this." Mrs. Michael smiled and Elizabeth looks at her with her best smile. They made sure the dress was perfectly customized to hide Elizabeth's small baby bump.

"Do you think the slave is here?" Elizabeth asked with a smirk and raised her brows and Ares chuckled immediately, looking at her.

"I had made sure he will be here," He smirked back, making her smirk more.

"I will check on your slave." Mrs. Michael smiled and walked away.

"Ready to get your coronation gift?" he asked. She cut a nod when Mr. Andrew stood beside her.

"As per rule now no one can touch empress for a day or two now," he stated. Ares nods, stepping away, and Mr. Andrew stood beside her.

"Dad, is there any chance of me not being a slave?" Arawn asked scaredly when Bella laughed internally.

"Well, slavery was followed thousands of years ago. There is no sign of being now but can't say for you because you just got your ass kicked by a woman who is a queen now." Archer faked a smile at his son, who gulped scaredly. Bella couldn't help but laugh internally and put a serious face holding onto Archer's arms.

"I don't want to be a slave, dad. I am fucking billionaire and businessman," he stated when encouraged with a short pat on his back and disappeared between people with Bella.

Fuck, I need to find Ares. Arawn thought, looking around when people started walking towards him. What a bad day I have, he thought and glared at Xavier. He just nods, putting a way for him to escape.

He disappeared in between people walking and looking around. The palace ball hall was enormous enough for more than thousands of people. It was clean and shining like just been made but unaware of the fact it was ancient.