20. Tension

Darkness Only Over Takes Us when Darkness is inside us.

Somewhere

After Two Days

The room was pitch dark. She slowly raised from where she was resting. Nothing was visible around except a single ray peeping through something. She slowly steps there and put her hands finding too small curtains. She moved it side, looking through a circle of window glass and watching the sea.

Her heart sank immediately. She is mid of the sea on a yacht or boat, probably. When the door opened, she immediately turns seeing who was it. The lights were switched on. She finds an unknown man standing in front of her.

"Don't worry! I am ain't here to kill. I will just starve you until death." He smirk and turns his back.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She yelled at him. He calmly turns to look at her and smirks walking, switching the light off, and locking the door.

Elizabeth immediately ran towards the door and kept banging it, demanding and pleading for opening it.

Arcane walks inside the private ward, watching Mr. Smith awake and watching him. "Don't Talk Much. He is still critical," Rebecca speaks and walks out while Arcane just nods his head.

"Mr. Smith! Do you know who was it?" Arcane asked immediately sitting beside him and holding his hand. He slowly nods his head, looks at him, and speaks.

"Ian, this time he wants Elizabeth. Save her or I won't be able to survive with this guilt." He speaks in a low and faint slow tone and Arcane Just Nods his head boiling in anger internally.

"I promise I will be back with Elizabeth or won't." He held his hand and Mr. Smith slowly nods his head. Arcane looks at bodyguards and nods his head and slowly gets up walking outside.

Rebecca was leaning against the ward door when Arcane walks out and she turns glancing at him.

"We need to talk. " She turns looking at him while he silently stood facing her.

"You didn't need to send your men to my house. I and my family is safe. Just doing this do know how much worried you made my parents." She lowly yells at him while he ignores her walking away. 

Arcane slowly takes his phone out with a shaking hand and scrolls the call dial and stops staring at the name.

Ares Azriel King

He slowly breathed and gulped like he buried pain deep inside him and dialed the number, watching the sky. The ring was going, but no one picked it up. Getting disappointed he ends up the call and watches the sky breathing in and out.

Elizabeth Won't die. I will never let her die. What I Suffered I will never let my brother suffer. He thinks when there was a tap on his back. He slowly turns watching Bella standing along with Archer. Archer drags him into a warm hug and Arcane couldn't hold himself. He cried, holding on to him while Bella rubbed his back.

"I don't want Arawn to suffer the same fate. Please do something. Please change this goddamn destiny." He cried and Archer held him tight like he was a baby.

"I Will!! I will change everything. Ares is coming back, and I am sending you free. You can do whatever you want. I will take care of everything. Just Make sure it looks like it is an accident." Arcane moved away, looking at his father in amazement.

"I will make sure I disappear his existence. As I never got to Rebecca's dead body. Nobody will be able to see his." The rage and determination filled in his eyes. Archer nods his head and moves away. Arcane wipes his tears standing properly and Bella handed him a water bottle.

"Just get back alive. That's all I want." She speaks with a heavy heart and smiles faintly at him.

"I will make sure he gets back alive." Trio turns and looks at Ares Azriel King standing in front of them. The world's most feared Mafia. The owner of underworld and Luxurious. His name is left dead fear in people. He is a nightmare that you don't want to see, feel or have!!

He was standing watching them calmly with his hands in his pocket. Arcane looks at him and Bella walks away with Archer slowly leaving them alone.

"This is how you greet your old friend," Arcane speaks, watching him. He slowly steps closer to him and stood beside him, watching the sky.

"You own Victoria fifty million," Ares speaks and Arcane nods his head.

"I ... I will donate it." They both watch the sky slowly breathing in the surrounding air.

"You promised her not to pick a gun again." Arcane slowly speaks, watching birds flying around.

"You promised her not to cry," Ares speaks and turns, looking at Arcane. There was again a big pause when someone called them.

"Mr. Rodriguez, you need to sign on some papers," Rebecca speaks, looking through the paper and pulling up the right page with the nurse beside her.

Arcane and Ares turn together, watching the women in front of them. Rebecca opens the page and looks up and stood in fear and shock seeing Ares. The nurse immediately left her side, running away.

"I ... I ...." She didn't find any words. Her breath stopped when Arcane grabs the file coldly and took a pen from her fingers, signing the papers one by one.

"There will be few men here. Hope it ain't an inconvenience to the hospital staff," Ares speaks calmly, watching Rebecca's brown eyes. She close her mouth and slowly breathed in and out, nodding her head yes. Arcane threw the file In her hand, walking away.

Ares didn't remove his eyes, and she slowly turns walking away scaredly.

Arawn was sleeping soundly while Arcane slowly covers him properly and slowly walked out watching Ares standing.

"He is critical, and his reports say it all," Ares speaks, and Arcane Nods. They strolled towards the balcony, watching Rebecca sitting down with the other nurses and staff.

"When Elizabeth was here, he was pretending to be all okay. When we all knew he wasn't. But his health is getting down since she got kidnapped. I guess he sensed it. He didn't even wake up today." Arcane explain taking his seat down.

"My men are hunting Ian at all the places. They still didn't find anything." Ares speaks looking when Arcane speaks.

"Find Yatch!! It's his favorite stop to kill. He killed Rebecca there. Being his childhood friend have a thing or two that we know what he thinks."

"His Yatch!! But it was burned," Ares speaks and Arcane nods, not looking at him.

"It is still there our Xavier is still searching for it. Get yours men's on work. This time it ain't going to be easy. I want Elizabeth back before she dies." Arcane says and turns, looking at Clock.

"I know where the yacht is?" They both heard someone's strong and husky voice. Arcane looks up to find Zac King standing before him. Ares's eyes turn to find Charlotte And Isaac standing at the end of the hall with Bella and Archer.

Arcane slowly gets up, ready to walk away when Zac held his elbow.

"I Know what I did With Rebecca and was wrong, but please just let me correct this one mistake. I don't want Elizabeth to die." Zac weakens when Arcane freed his hand walking away to his parents. Ares slowly gets up, looking at Zac.

"Tell Me!" He demanded and Zac nodded speaking.