2. Arrangements

Rise Every New Day with New Hope in Heart and Mind.

Next Morning

The Night was Blissful, and The Morning is Peaceful. The Birds were twittering around. It was Early Morning outside. He slowly turns, moving towards something softer, smooth, and warm. 

Arawn Fingers brushed something smooth and silky. He was lying on his stomach side with his face on the pillow. His eyes at once opened, feeling skin. He turns his head to the other side and regrets at once seeing women beside him. 

Arawn remembered everything from last night when women moved turns facing him. He couldn't help but notice how exquisite she was. When he got out of bed, he grabbed his outfit on the couch. 

Elizabeth Moves smiling. She had the best sleep of her life. She opens her eyes when she sits up in shock, seeing unknown surroundings. When her eyes fell on him.

Arawn Edward Rodriguez!!

She knew him! Everyone Knew Him! She looked at herself covered in a sheet. Her heart broke knowing she lost everything she had left to him. She wanted to shout and scream. She holds her strong but her tears roll down her cheeks, which she wiped. He walked over and handed her his shirt. She looked at his shirt and wore it.

"How much for a night?" He immediately asked her while she was getting off the bed. She looked at him in shock and surprise. I don't know what else I could hear. Without answering, she grabbed her dress and thing.

"Bathroom?" she asked with her left dignity. Arawn pointed, and she at once walked inside and changed, holding herself strong.

He needs to clean the work. He can't let anyone know about his one mistake. He held himself strong and grabbed his card. She walked out in her last night's dress. Her heels were near the bed. She grabbed it, turning when she collies with Him. He forwarded his card to her coldly. She looked at it and then at him.

"You can have this card. But never show me up again and create any kind of a mess," he declares. She laugh at herself internally and pick up the card and threw it at him and slapped him hard on his cheeks.

"I would never want to see your face again," she says when he angrily grabbed her wrist and chin.

"Remember Lady! Any physical damage to a Rodriguez can make you pay with your life and if you ever showed up I don't think before making you disappear forever," He says, bruising her with his fingers. Her tears fall down her cheeks. Pushing her away with force, he watched her. She stumbled but stood and turned, weeping, walking outside.

She never thought it would happen to her. He immediately regretted hurting her physically. She walked downstairs, walking outside the Estate.

She cried and cried, knowing her life is just a curse. She once had a place to go, but after last night she doesn't have one. She hailed the cab and cried endlessly.

Arawn was sitting in his car, the driver was driving to Office. He looks outside when his driver Henry speaks, looking in the mirror.

"Sir, You Ok?" Something was bothering Arawn, as noticed by everyone. He just nods, looking outside. He was not even working on his laptop.

"Sir, I wanted to leave for the week. My wife is giving birth to our first child," Henry says, terrified.

"No! Your Child isn't going anywhere. And Mrs. Florence is already looking after your wife, so next time don't come with an excuse." Arawn says, opening his laptop and working. Henry sighed and drives sadly.