Epilogue

Six months later!

Arawn quickly dresses himself looking at the bed. He smiled seeing his yawing son ready to wake up anytime. He quickly made his tie when loud crying echo inside the bedroom. Arawn threw his tie over the bed ran towards the bed holding his baby in his arms and cooed.

"Hey!! Shh, I am here! I am here!" he stated softly and the baby stopped crying watching him. Arawn smiled got off the bed walked towards the balcony and hold his small head gently near his chest and smiled.

"Laszlo Edward Rodriguez if you sleep, I will give you a raspberry! I know those are your favorite!" Arawn and baby yawn immediately closing his eyes and clutching onto his shirt resting soundly. Arawn chuckled softly and walked inside closing the balcony door.

"You are still baby against me." Arawn smiled and kissed his temple placing him on the bed gently and placing the pillow around him.

"Ah I am late!" he thought and immediately grabbed his tie from the couch where he throws it earlier.

After dressing he grabbed Laszlo in his arms draping him with a baby towel and walked downstairs into the hall.

"Ahh here is the clever one!" Bella smiled walking towards Arawn and holding Laszlo in her arms.

"Elizabeth won't be coming today. She is trying her best but she could! I talked with her. She told me about it." Bella smiled rubbing the baby back and holding it closer in her arms.

"Mom, I told her not to travel. I was traveling today to her!" Arawn stated walking behind her in worry

"Yea! I know but she is a mother now! She has to be beside Laszlo!" Laszlo moved his head and she held him firmly walking.

"I was thinking to shift Laszlo permanently to Germany. It would be easy for Elizabeth and me. I could see them whenever I get free." he stated taking his seat at dining. Bella handed Laszlo to Xavier. He smiled holding him up in his arms when Arawn gave his best glare to him. He held Laszlo carefully patting his back.

"Well in that's case I have a better option for you" Bella smiled serving him. He smiled and looked at her.

"And what's that!" he asked sipping water. Bella took a seat in front of him and started looking into his eyes.

"Get married! Laszlo Edward Rodriguez will be growing up soon and he would need his both parents. And about us, we are already shifting Italy to your grandfather as mentioned before." Bella smiled at Arawn.

"You know Elizabeth can reject me!" Arawn stated with a chuckle and Bella smiled. Xavier adores yawing Laszlo in his arms. He was the cute thing in the whole mansion.

How can Arawn Edward Rodriguez have such a cute son? He thought when Laszlo open his eyes slowly and closed back clutching onto his collar and sleeping.

"Then you need to be creative!" she smiled getting up and walking into the kitchen Arawn chuckled and started his breakfast.

Germany

"Contact government officials and let them know that the matter is sorted and ask them to pass the files." Elizabeth looked at Andrew and he nodded yes walking out when her eyes fell on Ares standing leaning against the door smiling.

"You made it finally!" Elizabeth smiled and he walked towards her.

"Yeah! Short notice. Who do I have to kill!" he asked and she chuckled looking at him.

"One government official. He is into human trafficking and selling drugs for years. Here is the file about him and please make sure it looks like an accident. He is a threat to the government and people around." Elizabeth looked at him and he smiled.