6. Home

Life is Easy to assume but Hard to Live.

The moon was glowing, illuminating the pond and the slow wind was blowing. The curtains of the room were drifting. Arawn was holding her hand, taking care of her. She open her eyes, looking around when her eyes fell on Arawn sitting beside her. He at once looks, kisses her forehead, and moves her hair away from her face.

"How are you feeling? Don't you dare to lie," He warned when she tried to get up sitting on the bed. Arawn helped her and put the pillow behind her while checking her fever. It was gone.

"I feel suffocated here." He nodded and held her up in his arms as she asked, "Can you take me out?" She held him tightly, looking at him. He was walking down the stairs in dim lights, looking around.

The security guards were standing at the mansion gate. She gives glanced at them and turned to walk into the garden. The garden was shining and lighting by light and cool, soothing wind. She relaxed with the unknown anxiety inside her. She was standing. When he put her on the couch, she breathed a sigh of relief. 

The place was so beautiful. I never walked to the side of the garden. Of course, security is all around here.

"Feeling Better?" Arawn asked, looking at her. She nods her head while he takes a seat beside her. 

It was a forbidden area, Mrs. Florence was talking about. She thought when Arawn remove the white sheets showing a beautiful swing.

"This is beautiful." She looks at him. She looked away from his intense eyes. The surrounding was peaceful. They watched the moon together when she speaks.

"I know nothing about you," she says, looking down when he looks at her and holds her hands in his hands.

"Mom would have given you enough information." He says and looks around, breathing calmly.

She nods her head, and he turns his face to look at her.

Her face was glowing under the light. He smiles as he looks at the moon and she doesn't remove her eyes.

Did I see him smiling? she thought and leaned a little, seeing his little smile playing on his lips.

He is smiling! She thought, smiling.

Why aren't you taking care of yourself?" He asks, turning to her and finally looking at her.

I am, but I don't know why I am hungry every half hour. She says, looking away from him.

Cute! He thought and moved her closer to him. When he holds her in his arms, she looks at him. She didn't deny it and lay holding him. She was scared for a while but hearing his heartbeat, she calmed watching the moon.

Next Morning

She got ready wearing her blue top and white skirt. She was closing the zip on top, but couldn't. Arawn walks out of the shower directly into the closet room, seeing her struggling with the zip. He slowly walks and removes her hand, doing it. She Silently stands facing the mirror watching him. He was bare, with a towel wrapped around his waist. The body was still wet from the water.

He looked hot!! She blushed to remove her eyes from looking at the floor. Arawn was done when he looked up at her in the mirror, looking hot and sensual as ever. He lost his breath when she turns and immediately collides with his chest. She moved away like an alert, looking away.

"I will be outside," she says and runs away hurriedly. He looks at her wedges kept aside and smiles.

Finally, wearing his coat, he picked her wedges in his hands walking into the bedroom. Elizabeth was sitting on the bed doing something on her phone. She smiled internally and sat beside her and took her legs in his lap.