35. Darkness

"Andrew! Did you cross-check who is planning to kill your king?" she asked looking at the papers in front of her.

"Well! Empress, I was a bit curious. He is Rodriguez' and he could save his son. You know it's being tricky him asking for your help." Andrew stated and Elizabeth stated.

"Archer Edward Rodriguez is a piece of manipulation, old man! That's why I asked you to cross-check!" she orders and Andrew nods his head opening his mouth.

"There is no one attempting to kill Arawn Edward Rodriguez. He is safe as always." Andrew stated passing the blue envelope to her and she kept it aside.

"Good! Now tell Archer and Bella that I summoned them. And prepare their leave from here. And inform Ares that he is finally free to leave" Andrew looked at her and nods his head slowly walking away after a hunch.

She sighed and angrily closed the file and turned to look at the guard near her.

"Grab your king and throw him in dungeons!" she ordered and they nod walking away.

I hate Rodriguez's! She stated getting up and walking to the big windows. The cool breeze blew making her smile and rub her belly.

"your father is a jerk! But more than that Rodriguez family is playing matchmaking. And I hate that fact! "She started rubbing her belly when there was a knock on the door. She didn't turn knowing who was it.

"Did you call us?" Bella was the first one to speak and Elizabeth turned to look at them.

"You might be innocent Bella but your husband played tricks on me and for that, he is paying. You both have leave and the price you are paying is Arawn Edward Rodriguez is my property now. And his blood will be called Michael now. When I summoned him, he will be here without question. And he leaves from here when I choose to leave. And one more thing forget you have a son because he already reached the dungeon of the royalty." Elizabeth stated angrily and Archer stared at her.

"Fine, he is yours! But remember he is my son. He is a Rodriguez. You think you can possess him without his permission. Rodriguez isn't one to tame." Archer stated coldly and Elizabeth chuckled and looked at them.

"Who said anything about Arawn Edward Rodriguez? I am talking about his son that I am carrying and remember he will be called Michael. Your son is already doomed the day he left and I won't stop until he begs me for his freedom." she smirked finally looking at his shocked face of Archer. He was defeated a second time in his life by a woman.

"They are ready to leave. Elizabeth ordered and the royal guard masked their face and tie their hands taking them out of the room." she sighed and rest on the table holding her belly.

My nights with you father have come to an end prince. Our nights were already doomed from day one! He shouldn't have played with my respect that night! She speaks and Ares walked inside with a smile.

"I heard I can leave," Ares stated and she smiled looking at him.

"You helped me a lot but now I am ready to live my life on my terms and now you are free to be with Victoria." Elizabeth smiled and Ares nods looking at her. He knew he couldn't touch her. So, he just smiled and walked away leaving her alone.

Elizabeth finally thought to pay the last visit to Arawn. She looked at Andrew and nods at him. He hunches moving away and hands the lamp to her standing asides. She sighed and stepped down the stairs walking down safely into the darkness to meet the one who screwed with royalty.

Royalty screwed!!

The light illuminated the path under the cave of dungeons for her and she stepped forward safely.

Arawn played down on the rock staring into the darkness in his suit. He heard a sound coming forth towards him. He was laying inside the royal prisoners were had basic facilities but with dark.

He heard someone stopping and he already knew who was it.

"Isn't it a bit low status for the empress to visit her prisoners," he stated coldly without even glancing at her.

"Your parents are free humans if you want to know!" she stated with a more cold tone and he slowly got up and saw a small light in her hands while she standing in front of him.

"That's very kind of your miss empress. Now what do you want from me," he asked looking at her. And she chuckled immediately looking at him coldly.

"I got what I wanted! I'm just very satisfied seeing you here," she stated and he looked at her.

"What do mean?" he asked stepping closer.

"You are forever my prisoners," she stated coldly and turned walking away from him.

"Damn Elizabeth what do you want exactly from me?" Arawn asked against holding the bars and she disappeared into the darkness with her light.

"I hate you!" he roared kicking the bars and sitting against the rock angrily.

Mrs. Michael sat down beside Elizabeth watching her doing work on papers and Andrew stood beside her. She dismissed him and turned to look at Elizabeth.

"I know you hate him. But keeping him prisoner isn't an option!" Mrs. Michael stated and Elizabeth sighed turning to her.

"He won't be prisoners here long Oma. I forgot to mention something to you," she stated and Mrs. Michael looked at her in confusion.

"What's is it?" she asked and Elizabeth opened her mouth.

"He will be free when his son will be born. That's will his cost to pay for my pain and respect. He knew he have a son but will never be able to reach him. I want him to suffer because I suffered!" she stated and Mrs. Michael looked at me in shock. She was to open her mouth when Elizabeth stopped.

"Yes! You were right that day. He left me after he slept with me stating it was a mistake. How can be someone so cruel right? And he needs to learn what cruelty means. I want him to learn the lesson." she stated and Mrs. Michael lost all the words she had.

Elizabeth turned to do her work.

Vote comments and tag your friends ❤️