11. Accident

Sweet Daylight is the best morning light!!

Next Morning

Elizabeth was remaining sipping her juice and watching TV. She was in a black off-shoulder dress which highlighted her curves. The Happiness was thriving inside. At the End of the week, she would be Mrs. Arawn Rodriguez. She didn't object; it was too fast or slow. She couldn't say no to them. She was having Rodriguez Heir.

Arawn smeared his neck and trudged downstairs in his black suit and tie. Taking his seat alongside her, he switched the TV off. She shifts looking at him and speaks. Maids were plodding nearby. Xavier was standing and a respectful distance, observing them.

Arawn lifts his hands and dismisses everyone tending towards her. She keeps her coffee on the table and fully turns to him, resting her back on the sofa.

"I want something!" she requests, looking at him.

"What?" He asks, watching her eyes. She was nervous and worried as well. He knew she would ask something that he wouldn't permit.

"I want to get some of my things from my home." She asks looking for his eyes, which he displaced, looking around like he was snubbing.

"Arawn, I won't ask anything else." She stays studying him when he shifts, looking at her without speaking.

"You already have everything. What's there?" He asked, looking at her. She smiled and looked at him.

"You will Know!" She smiles, looking at him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Xavier will go along with you. Is that fine?" He asks, and she nods, leaning into his arms. He wraps his arms around her belly, rubbing it.

"I need him. Who will carry my things when I can't?" she says, and he chuckles loudly and rest his back on the sofa. She smiles and turns, looking at him.

"Everything feels like a dream to me," she says when he smiles briefly, holding her palms and kissing her cheeks.

"Now?" She smiled widely when they heard a cough. Elizabeth was the first one to turn and smiled. Arawn turn and smiled widely.

"I can be out," Arcane says, making Elizabeth move away at once. He beamed, taking his seat on the couch.

"What brought you here early morning?" Arawn asked and Arcane passed him something. He looks at him and then takes the magazine, standing in shock.

"Nothing. I needed a place to have a peaceful sleep. You aren't telling dad." He says and lay down on the couch, closing his eyes and breathing in and out. Arawn just ignored his brother and kiss Elizabeth's forehead.

"I have to go early. Ignore Him. He is always like this." Xavier will take you. He says and gets up, leaving with other security.

Xavier waits for Elizabeth to walk. She gets up from her seat and starts walking outside with him.

Emerson Mansions

Xavier walks along With Elizabeth. Staff and maids stood in shock at seeing her there. Mr. Jasper smiles and welcomes her inside. "Welcome Miss Michael. I am glad you came," He says, watching her. Elizabeth smiled and speaks.

"I am here to take my things, Mr. Jasper." He nods his head and guides the way while Xavier follows behind her.

Elizabeth picks things she wanted to keep in a bag. Xavier was standing outside the bedroom door while Mr. Jasper helped her in packing and assemble things. Picking up the last thing, she walked outside when Xavier took the bag from her, walking away from the mansion. She turns and pick her big bunny and walked down the stairs.

"Look who is here?" Violet groaned in a displeasure voice. Elizabeth turned her way, watching who was it. John, Emily, and Violet were standing together like a family.

"I will take this away," Mr. Jasper says, walking away into the kitchen. Elizabeth Silently Watched them.

"Such Fortunate One to be only Heiress of Michael Soul Property, Soon To Be Wife Of Only Heir of Rodriguez. And Lucky Mother." Violet says angrily, marching towards her. Elizabeth scaredly stepped back.

"You took everything from me. My happiness, my life, and my man. You are nothing but a certified S***." Violet angrily says when Emily holds her pulling back.

"John, you said we were always wrong. Now see this Innocent who stole all the happiness. Now Arawn is taking vengeance on us because of her. She must have I'll speak of us in front of them or why would he be such interested in buying our land that Germany forcefully?" Elizabeth was standing in shock. She stepped ahead to explain.

"Mom, I... " She was speaking. John raised his hand, slapping her. She cried, holding her cheek.

"Mom ..." Elizabeth tried, but Emily looked away, holding Violet.

"I was so blinded by your innocence, Drama. You stole my daughter's happiness, my wife's only property, and my business. You are so hungry to make us NoBody. But this will never happen. I will never let it happen." He said angrily and pushed her. She slipped on her step and fell off the stairs. They angrily left on their way into their rooms.

The Iron smell fragmented the hall. Everything seems blank and dark. She feels nothing but enduring pain. Tears roll down her cheeks falling on the floor. She held her stomach, feeling wet. Her hands were covered with blood. The pain increased, and she saw nothing.

Arawn was in a meeting listing to Brian, explaining things to the board of directors. The phone keeps ringing again and again in silent mode.

Emerson Mansion.

"I am so happy today. Now she knows the true face of Arawn Rodriguez. He isn't sweet without reason. When she comes back here, I will show what damage she had done to me." Violet smile leaning on her mother's lap along with Emily.