39. Arrival

Two months later!

Elizabeth was sitting watching one-size outfits for the baby while Arawn rushed down the stairs and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Andrew jerk will be here in an hour and I will be home in the evening," he said quickly rushing out and grabbing his phone from the table. Elizabeth smiled and lean watching him go then at Bella sitting in front who was smiling watching clothes.

"Wifey!! How about this?" Archer asked showing her yellow and blue one-size outfits for the baby. The table, sofa, and couch were filled with baby outfits. Butler and the store manager was standing watching them looking around for outfit.

Elizabeth smiled looking at Bella and she nods her head. Archer smiled walking towards them and keeping our outfit in Bella's hand. Elizabeth smiled touching it. It was soft and comfortable. She smiled when there was a sudden kick making her winch a little quickly. Bella chuckles and leans to bump.

"I know baby prince you are loving it!" she smiled and Elizabeth smiled more and Archer sorted more outfits.

Elizabeth kept all the chosen dresses aside by everyone. Arawn was the first one to choose an outfit. She smiled taking one size in her hands when Bella opens her mouth.

"Elizabeth has walked out in the garden with Leo and Ford. Till then we will wrap these things." Elizabeth nodded her head and slowly got up with the help of Xavier.

"Henry keep these outfits in Elizabeth and Arawn's room," Bella asked the butler. He nods taking it and Elizabeth walked out into the garden.

Elizabeth walked and took a seat on a swing in the garden moving slowly. Ford slowly takes a seat beside her while Leo stood.

"My weak leg will give up soon!" he stated and Elizabeth smiled looking at him.

"You are not so old Mr. Ford you still have many years with us." she smiled and he turned to look at her.

"You know when his father was a baby, he gave us a merry-go-round of life every hour when we end up alone. Arawn was one mischievous, hard, strong, and clever boy. I am so happy that as he gave us hard time this little one will also give him." Ford smiled and Leo learn to swing.

"Karma is bitch can't help!" Elizabeth laughs loud holding her bump and the little one kicked immediately. She couldn't help but smile

"Between I was just curious how Bella end with Archer. You know!" Elizabeth asked and Leo chuckle immediately.

"Archer sir practically kidnapped Bella ma'am for the wedding. It's a long story we will tell some other time." Elizabeth nodded with a smile and Leo walked behind moving the swing a little.

"You are getting heavy Ford." Leo comments and Ford glares. Elizabeth just laughs at their small cute fight.

She was sitting on the bed when Arawn walked inside and kissed her forehead taking a seat in front of her. "How was your day?" he asked and she smiled moving closer in his arms.

"Must better! Between I got onesie sorted you need to final it," she asked and he smiled leaning and kissing her lips.

"After dinner let's do that. I am excited about it!" he smiled and she rest her back against his chest and rubbed her bump.

"Mom and dad have already done much of the shopping by themselves," Elizabeth announced looking at the headboard filled with toys

"They were excited as they heard to news of him. After all, they are going to be grandparents." Arawn smiled running his other hand through her hair. Elizabeth smiled a little and held his hand on her belly.

The silence was amazing when Elizabeth winched and held her belly. She gasped and yelled loudly sitting up. Arawn looked at her in confusion.

"AHH" she yelled holding her belly. Arawn eyes fell on the water all around. Her water bag broke he thought and at once yelled for his mother and Xavier picked her up in his arms.

Arawn smiled immediately hearing crying sounds and Elizabeth fell onto the bed. He smiled and kissed her temple holding onto her hands.

"It's a healthy boy!" doctors smiled wrapping the baby into the towel. Giving birth knackered her. She finally breathed the air of calmness and happiness.

"You, okay?" Arawn asked and Elizabeth smiled nodding her head.

"I am tired and sleepy!" she stated and he chuckle softly resting his head against her head and nodding.

"Sleep!! I will be beside." he smiled and she nodded her head.

It was the middle of the night when Ares watched Arawn closing the door. Ares looks at him and Arawn breathes. "Where is he?" Arawn asked. Ares stepped closer glancing around.

"Archer should never know about this!" Ares demanded and Arawn gives a positive nod in assurance.

Ares drives the car to his warehouse. Arawn sighs getting out. It was pitch dark as men held their guns standing around. Ares stepped along with Arawn inside.

Arawn looked around and follows Ares to the dungeons underground. He safely walked down the stairs when his eyes fell on two coffins. "What's with the two coffins?" Arawn asked.

"I haven't buried her. I won't bury them until he is dead!" Ares says and Arawn eyes widen. "Don't tell me!"

"Yeah! When Elizabeth was kidnapped it happened on the same day." Ares says as he opened the iron gate and Arawn watched Ian dripping in blood.

"He eventually wasn't dead that day. My men grabbed him and gave him the torcher and suffering that he wouldn't get after the death." Ares says and Arawn stood.

"Bury him alive. I want him to face the darkness and death. He would know suffering when bugs would eat him alive. Let's tie and bury him!" Arawn says not wanting his hands to get dirty from his blood.

Ares grabbed the two shovels. He passed one to Arawn and Xavier grabbed Ian dripping body. They walked into Ares's enemy grave ground. Ares dug the shovel into the ground watching his men tie his hands and legs on Ian while he fought. Arawan watched Ian screaming as he breathed.

"Let's dig his grave!"

Ares and Arawn dig a six-foot grave together in the middle of the night while their men stood watching them. Arawn breathes while sweating watching Ian's body. He was wide awake watching two of them.

"That's for Rebecca, my brother, my son, and my family tears." Arawn speak as he stabbed the shovel at Ian abdomen in anger.

"I would let me men do the honor now. I have played with as much as I wanted." Ares says smiling. Ian eyes widen as Ares mens walked towards. Ares and Arawn stood watching Ian scream until the men dumped the body in the grave and covered it with mud.

"Violet ran away!" Ares says and Arawn smirks. "I will play mouse and cat!" Arawn just smirks while Ares rolls his eyes. 'He enoys tormenting his enemies.'

Votecomments and tag your friends ❤️

Future KnightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara