7. Baby

Something can easily mess lives up; It is most sensitive.

Elizabeth was sitting in the hall watching Arawn standing with Brian and Xavier standing with a few of them. She was so far that she couldn't hear him talking. She turned, looking at maids placing coffee on the table.

Elizabeth takes her juice from the table and sips, looking around. The mansion was so huge that over 100 families could live there. It is ancient and luxurious. Rodriguez's history was lengthy.

'How long have his family lived here?' She thought when she feels a presence beside her. She turns to see Arawn sitting beside her.

"Xavier will take you to the doctor." He says, picking up his coffee, and turns to look at her. She nods, looking away, watching the rock's powerful walls. She suddenly finds them more attractive. He looks away when Brian brings a file for him to sign. He takes the pen out, signing the papers.

"Don't you want to see your baby?" She asked, looking at her juice. He stopped and turns looking at her. Brian walks away, leaving them alone.

"Umm, get dressed. I will take you." He says, looking at her. She turns, looking at him with surprise. She nodded and got up, walking away upstairs.

Arawn was waiting for her at the entrance. She walked down the stairs while he just admire her. She was looking gorgeous. He looked away, watching Xavier. He gestures for him to walk out and he moves away.

She stands in front of him. He looks at her, then moves closer, holding her waist, and places a forehead kiss.

"Our baby will be a pack of beauty." Elizabeth was surprised. She was trying to move away when he held her tightly against him. She blushed, looking away from him.

"A.. Arawn," she responds while he hummed looking at her.

"We are getting late." She says, and he moves away, moving his hand around her shoulder and walking outside.

Arawn walks out of the car, holding Elizabeth by the shoulder. The security was covering them like hiding them. She didn't care to ask about it. She knew the answer already.

They walked inside the hospital and saw people sitting. Xavier guided their way toward the lift and they made their way to the second floor.

Dr. Lovette Cabin. Elizabeth was laying down on the bed. Arawn takes the seat beside her looking at Mrs. Lovette.

"You know when Arawn was born. I was his doctor. Now lucky me I am gonna bring his tiny one to this world," The Old Mrs. Lovette says. She takes her seat beside Elizabeth while rubbing the gel over her stomach.

Arawn just smile and looked at tense Elizabeth. He gently intertwines her palms in his. She turns looking at him, forgetting about everything else.

"Everything is okay," He says kissing her temple when Mrs. Lovette called them.

"Here, see, this is the baby." Elizabeth turns, looking at the monitor. Her heart started beating loudly. She couldn't believe she would be a mother in a few months. She turns, looking at Arawn.

He was just looking at the screen. His eyes were showing happiness, but he looked surprised. Suddenly, tears roll down his cheeks, wetting his eyes. He wiped it away, looking at Elizabeth, smiling. His wholehearted smile amazed her. He was too dashing. Her heart flutters when he leans and pecks her lips, holding her face.

"Thank you so much, Elizabeth Michael. I owe you so much," he says while she just adores him. Mrs. Lovette smiles and pulls their attention to the screen.

"He is so tiny," Elizabeth says, smiling holding Arawn hands. Arawn smiled, kissing her cheeks when Nurse wipe her stomach and Arawn helped her sit.

"The baby is fine and healthy. Wait for a while. I will give you video and pictures, along with reports." Mrs. Lovette says when Arawn put his coat on her shoulder, pulling her closer. She looked at him while he collected reports from Mrs. Lovette. He turns looking at her and questions 'What Happened' with a gesture while she nods negatively moving in his warmth.

"Do you want to eat something?" He asked, holding her in his embrace while walking. She smiled, Nodding NO walking. He smiled, holding her when they collide with Violet. Elizabeth's eyes widen with surprise so as does Violet's. She looked at them and then at Elizabeth.

"You!... " Violet was outraged. She steps to hit her. Elizabeth scaredly hides her face in his chest when Arawn held her hand and shoved her away with his one hand and Xavier grabbed her.

"She is the reason that you ditched four months ago. You Bitch. I will kill you. God, we thought you ran away now we knew where were you. You S**t" Elizabeth turn with shock. All those months she spent thinking she is having her step-sister's fiancé's baby, but it isn't true. She looked at Arawn when he clinched her.

"She is soon to be Mrs. Arawn Edward Rodriguez, remember it. Next time, don't cross her way." He says angrily and walked away. It scared Elizabeth, to see him so angry. They sat in the car when he hold her, turning to him.

"Are you ok?" He asked, and she nods her head moving away.

"You never told me you ditched My Step Sister." She asked, moving her hair away from her face behind her ears.

"I thought you knew. You lived with them." He said when she looked out of the car and the engine started. Arawn picks up his phone, calling Brian. He picked in the first ring.

"Yes, Sir" Elizabeth silently watched the street and stores passing away.

"I want Every Shit about Violet Emerson to be released on all the networks and channels." She turned, watching him in shock. Brian Accepted the order and hang up the call.

"You can't do that." She says with shock when he turned with a smile and smirk on his face watching her.

"Trust me, baby, I can do a lot more. I can't that shit call you something I don't like. Let her taste her own medicine." He says and caressed her cheeks. She anxiously moved away from speaking.

"You are scaring me," she says looking away when he moved closer, holding her in his embrace. She always faces cold Arawn. This one is out of her territory.

"I am hungry," she says, turning and looking at him. He nods his head, looking at the driver. The driver nods his head and turns the way. She was silent, looking out when he held her face to him.

"I know what happened that night was the best mistake of my life. I acted like a jerk. But let me make it up to you." He says, looking at her. When she glares at him.

"There are words called Sorry and Please. You didn't use them. How can I believe you, then?" She says, and he looks at her coldly. "I beg no one." He says, and she turns, looking away.

"I never forgive without sorry," Elizabeth says coldly, but internally she was happy he was trying to make up for his mistake. She was smiling in her dreamland when he grabbed her and pull closer by the waist. He put her on his lap and crashed his lips on her. It shocked her when he grabbed her head and another hand on the switch separating the sections and kissed her passionately.

"What about now?" he mumbled against her lips, smiling, and she blushed. His hand brushed her curvy waist. He smiled, leaning again, attaching his lips to her, and she smiles and moved away, turning away and getting back in her seat.

"Strawberries coated with chocolate. I will forgive you," she says, pretending as if nothing happened.

"That's Easy" He smiled and he lean to her when the car stopped and she walked out smiling at her victory. He looks at her and then smiled, wiping his lips and cleaning his suit standing out, holding her waist walking inside.

His security ran around covering them. Elizabeth just moved closer to Arawn, scaredly. This sight was powerful, yet fearful. His men had guns. She held him and they walked inside.

Vote, Comment and Tag Your Friends ❤️